Chapter Twelve

I

nk's P.O.V

"so your tElling me, we haVe to go in There?" Error asks as he points at the multiverse, Abyss nods, "Yep, but don't worry, i'll be watching you two, just like i've always been" Abyss reveals. "That is really creepy..." I add, Error nods, "yeah, yOu sound likE a stalkEr" He adds. Abyss shrugs, Not minding it at all. He seemed to remember something, and goes through his pockets, pulling out a long piece of paper, "These are all the sans' that make the mutiverse up that you need to save. Not all of them are on there, that would take years, If you save, for example, underswap sans and underfell sans, you have also saved fellswap and swapfell... get it? these are all the base AU's you need to save"  He gives Error the piece of paper, "Destiny and Fate are going to save the others not on that sheet with there left over power, but they cant do that until you save all of these sans', so you get it?" He looks at me, "yeah, i get it" I reply, Error simply nods, looking over the sans' on the list. "Good... remember... i'll be watching"  He says as he disappears, "staLker..." Error whispers to himself, "Error! let me see the list!" I beg him, he nods and hands it over.

Dreamtale,

Undertale,

Underfell,

Underswap,

Outertale,

Sciencetale,

Medictale,

Aftertale,

Horrortale,

Killertale,

Dusttale,

X-tale,

Lusttale,

Reapertale,

Haventale,

Overtale,

Epictale,

Underfresh,

Stringtale,

Littletale,

Mobtale,

Dancetale,

Flowerfell,

Echotale,

"Okay iNk, i think iF you keEp readIng your eyes wiLL bursT" Error states as he slowly takes the piece of paper from me, i groan, "this is going to take forever, isn't it?" I ask, Error only nods.

Time skip

"Which AU did you pick Error? i can't tell from where we are..." I ask, He only points to a dead tree, with two blurry figures on it, "oh... you started from the top" i say, feeling quite stupid. i shrug the feeling off and head towards Dream and Nightmare, with Error following behind.

Once we reach the tree, We have a closer view of Nightmare and Dream. You can seem to see they're faces, but you can't at the same time, and they seem to be completely grey. Mumbling things, such as 'there's no hope' and stuff. Error walks over to Nightmare, who was quite far away from the tree, while Dream was practically sitting on it, "I'll go tO nightmAre, you oKaY with Dream?" He asks me, "yep! Dream is my best friend after all." i reply happily. after this statement, he nods and carries on walking, I watch Error walk over to Nightmare, once he is quite far away, i face Dream.

"Hey Dream... how are you?" I ask, not really sure where to start. "We should all just give up, Nightmare did, so i should too" He mumbles, "Dream! Nightmare did NOT give up! He didn't give up on himself, you, or anyone!" I say, rather loudly at him, He makes a surprised expression, but quickly goes back to a plain, hopeless, look. "Dream! what happened? your my friend, no, Best friend! you cant give up! what about Blue? or saving Nightmare?! Don't you still need to do that!" I shout, He looks at me sadly, "no".