Chapter 35

My whole body was shaking and I didn't know what to do. My mother was just a few yards away from me and I was sitting, doing nothing about it.

From afar, I...thought I'd seen him. He was heading towards a door with three other people around him, scanning the room nervously.

I took it as my chance to get up and follow, whilst pretending to be on the phone.

"No Ross, I'm downstairs wait for me." I said to the air, watching the eyes of by-passers who seemed convinced I did actually work here.

The boy who I believed was Thomas- got out his lanyard and I quickly made a decision on what to do, I was just getting up to their sides and I had to act fast.

As they opened the door with the lanyard, I tried to grab the handle to stop it closing fully behind them but someone reopened the door immediately and grabbed me inside.
-

Next thing I knew, someone's hand was clasped around my mouth and the boy who I believed was Thomas, continued to walk away with the other men, leaving me with my attacker. If it was Thomas- he failed to spot me being attacked and I was not happy about it.

At that point I didn't know or care if Thomas knew it was me-I just kicked at the figure and tried to get a bite out of his hand as disgusting as it may have sounded.

His lanyard fell out of his hand whilst we were both struggling and we managed to kick it halfway across the corridor.

The 6ft giant threw me into a room and attempted to jam the door shut yet I held onto it with as much power as I could, pulling it open and kicking him right where it hurts. He sunk to the ground inside the room and it slammed shut behind me.

"NO! THE DOOR!" He screeched with his thick Russian accent, trying to get back up to stop it.

My eyes widened, staring at him, then to the door and then feeling the urge to faint.

The door clicked shut. I was locked in a room alone with a Russian spy. I might've just signed up to my early death. I backed away from him and the door, into the corner of the room, grabbing the vase off of a table nearby.

"DONT COME NEAR ME! OR I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU!" I screamed, putting the vase up in front of me like it was any use.

He was groaning on the floor holding his crotch in agony. He recovered, standing up and squinting, "What are you doing here little lady? Trying to follow moy menedzher?" He asked, pulling out a little pocket knife.

Creatively, I slammed the vase onto the wall to break it and picked up a big piece as my mini pocket knife. I couldn't be unarmed against an armed guard.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! There's a RUSSIAN trying to kill me here!" I yelled, hoping someone would hear.

"No one in this section of the building cares, they have plenty of other occupations. It's your fault for kicking my key into the corridor."

Liar.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me! HELP ME!" I ignored my brain searching for lies and just cried out over and over for help.

He edged closer and I put out the piece of vase in front of me in defence, "DONT YOU DARE!"

"If you ever step foot in here again, you'll be dead. My menedzher wont like this."

It clicked. I could easily lie my way out of it with a blink of an eye and some careful words.

I breathed, before quickly thinking of my next sentences. Either I would be completely lucky or I would be doomed for this.
"THOMAS! BABY... HELP! YOUR SIDEMAN IS ATTACKING ME!"