part 12

Alpha Blake's pov

After mine and Chloe's conversation I looked at my phone to see I was 7:30 am I sent a reminder out to all pack members that the pack meeting was in 30 minutes and breakfast would be served after . I went back in to the kitchen to see the kitchen staff making food and Chloe sitting at the table . I went to the coffee pot and pored myself so coffee and I got Chloe a glass of water and I stole a pice of bacon then I walked over to the table and put her glass in front of her while taking a seat next to her. I held up the pice of bacon ." Please have a little bit to eat I know your not used to it but just have one bite of bacon we can even share it ? " she lifted her head and smiled she leaned over and took a bite of the bacon then smiled as she chewed. 

I took the rest of the bacon and popped it in my mouth . I looked at the clock on the wall behind her and saw it was 7:40 . I looked at her and asked "Do you need to do anything before the meeting love ?" She shook her head and smiled . She looked at me for a long time before I said "What are you staring at  my beautiful ."She replied "at my handsome man . Is that a problem love?'' With a cheeky smile . I let out a laugh and said "no problems here love . I just want to know what is so interesting about me when your the one who has all the amazing things like your laugh ,your smile , your eyes and how they perfect in every way. "

I saw a slight blush form as I statted to speak as I said each complement it got darker she tried to hide it by tilting her hair down her blush is adorable. " Your blush is adorable don't try hide it from me ." I said this while putting 2 fingers under her chin and lifting it up gently to look in her eyes . She blushed more as I looked in her eyes .

"I think we need to head to the meeting room and be a good influence to the pack of what we expect from them . " As She said that I stood up extend my hand to her and she took my hand and I helped her up . We took a slow walk to the meeting room and once we got there the elders were already there waiting for us . "Good morning elders . Did you enjoy you meal yesterday? " Chloe greeted " They replied with a good morning and it was great thank you before I greeted " Good morning.  Trust you all had a good night . " they all nodded as they replied with a yes as I stepped a way they started to read their notes . "Blake Chloe can we speak to you for a minute "Elder Shawn said . Chloe and I aproched them "Chloe you mentioned yesterday you would like to have a meeting with us and Blake yesterday during the emergency pack meeting you mentioned merging pack are these related . I took a second and Chloe and I  answered together " Yes they are "the elders nodded and said we'd arrange a meeting before they left . Chloe went to go the table and I went back to reading the Documents .

Chloe was waiting for me at the table she hadn't taken her seat yet so I looked at her curiously then looked over my shoulder and saw the guy from yesterday that broke her arm . I walked to her and whispered in her ear."He's on trial for what he did to you . You will be the deciding factor on what happens after the trial ." I saw her take a sigh of a relief . And she relaxed I lead her round the table and pulled out her chair for her and she sat down . I walked to my chair and took a seat . Less then 5 minutes later the council announced "the doors will be closing in 5 minutes and the trial will continue in 10 minutes.  "I looked over at Chloe who was playing with her hands in her lap I put my hand over them and she instantly stopped and looked at me . I took a deep breath and she did the same . I turned my hand over and she placed hers in mine and she looked more relaxed I knew she was nerves about what would happen with Mike . I leaned over and whispered to her " you can do this and if you feel like you can't I'm here to help you through it but don't let him see that side of you show him you are strong and are a force to be reckoned with ." At the end I could see her smile so I felt good that I was helping her feel better . I gave her hand a squeeze when they closed the doors and started the review of evidence. "So we are briefly going to go over the evidence that was presented to us yesterday . Ryan Bechies and Chloe Bechies are Mike Bechies children. 
Ryan had thought to be killed in a car accident with his step mom Amber Bechies 9 Years ago he had been held in a shed for 7 years and was brutally beaten with weapons that were covered in wolfsbane . Chloe was beaten for 9 years and treated as a slave . She was forced to live with the pack who were encouraged to hurt her and give her no assistance with food, shelter, clothing or healthcare she had been deemed a rouge but was not aloud to leave the pack . Mike had murdered Amber Bechies ,Ellis Bechies and their unborn children . He raped his own daughter to get a male offspring that he could raise without a mother. He admitted last night as he was being moved back to the cells that he had a intent of killing Chloe after the child was born and that he had made Chloe a rouge. "

I was shocked and looked over at Chloe who was biting her lip and blinking back tears I had gotten a box of tissues this morning so I reach for one and gave it to her she mouthed a thank you and I gave her hand a squeeze. " as per the doctors report from 2 days ago Chloe was malnourished and severely injured . And had to have 3 blood transfusion in order to be stabilised.  Before bringing Mike into the room is their anyone who would like to present further evidence a against him ?"

As elder Edward said that he looked around the room and said '' Come forward '' I looked back questionably to see who it was and I saw it was the girls from the infirmary. They came and stood in front of out table . The elders nod telling them to begin . " 7 Years ago we came up with a plan to get Chloe out of here. " The one with red hair said and the one with black hair continued " we wanted to sedated her just enough to make her look dead. At that time we were the ones who were giving her the meals . On the day we were gonna do it and alpha had over heard our plan and he gave us pure wolfsbane luckily Rose here . "She said as she pointed to a girl with red hair . ''Is part whitch so she was able to do a spell to prevent us from damaging our wolves which in the end some how made us immune to wolfsbane . We tried to do the spell on Chloe but her wolf had not emerged so we couldn't help her any more than what we had already that is when Mike had put the rule of where no one was aloud to speak to her or help her in any way we tried to get around it be that ended with he started to catch on and ended up making her work harder. " Rose started speaking straight after her .4 friend almost died every day that is what hurt us the most . " By the end of her sentence she was crying . Elder Sarah   said " Thank you lady's please take your seats."

I looked over at Chloe who had tears running down her face I grabbed a tissue and wiped her face as someone said "Bring Mike Bechies in for sentencing ."