part 17

Alpha Blake POV

After I helped Ryan I went back to bed but I couldn't fall asleep so I went to the alphas office and started doing some paperwork should I say getting the paperwork in order for the move but I know Mike had also let his paper work slip . Who knows how long I was there for all I know is I could smell the amazing sent of my mate I smelt she was coming closer and then heard a knock "Come in "is all I said . I look up to see a sexy woman who happens to be all mine with 2 cups and she was in one of my tops and a pair of shorts that just stuck out underneath the shirt . "Why good morning baby. " I said that while pushing the chair back and patting my lap . She walked towards me and put the cups on the desk before sitting on my lap side ways .

" It was sad to wake up on my own did you sleep at all ?" She said with a scowl . Oh here Kom kak (oh here comes shit )

Chloe's POV

I woke up feeling cold . I looked around and didn't see Blake any where so I decided to go make him coffee and me some tea before I did that I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts . Since we are on the top floor I didn't have to go down stairs to make drinks cause there was a mini kitchen upstairs just for the higher ranking people in the pack .  I could smell he was in the office as I walked to the kitchen so I didn't worry about where he was . I made coffee for him and tea for me . I took it to the office I knocked before  I heard an come in and struggled to open the door and balance the cups . . "Why good morning baby. " he said while pushing the chair back and patting his lap . I walked towards him  put the cups on the desk before sitting on his lap . 

" It was sad to wake up on my own did you sleep at all ?" I said and started to sulk cause I don't like being alone not after what happened. 

"I'm sorry baba I didn't mean to upset you I just couldn't sleep after what happened with Ryan and I didn't want to wake you cause I know you need your sleep to not be irritable and you looked to cute . " he said while poking her nose and i couldn't help but  smiled back at him "Wait what happened with Ryan is he okay should I be worried ." I asked already freaking out and over thinking the situation that I know nothing about ."That you need to ask him baba but I can tell you no one is hurt . " I gave he a weak smile and lay back in to his arms and slowly drifted off to sleep . I woke up to Blake stroking my head I saw we were still in the office. "Good morning again baba ." I said in a still sleepie voice . He smiled before saying "good morning angle . Are you hungry ?" I give him a nod before I lay my head in the crook of his neck . I feel him stand up so I wrapped my legs around his waist and I guess he started walking to the kitchen .

I want paying attention till he started speaking to me "Chloe what would you like to eat for breakfast." The chefs are off today cause they still need training so everyone is making  their own meals today so I will be cooking for you today.  "He rambled a little but I got his point today we aren't gonna do much except for paper work cause the office is a mess

I nod at he and say "Bacon and scrambled eggs please . " I gave him a smile and he said "what the princess wants she gets or should I say Queen . "He gave me a sly smile before he as he set me down on the counter and started to cook my food as well as some for him .

All I did was stare at him the whole time I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening till I heard the clang of plates being set down on the counter. "Ok bacon and eggs for you and bacon eggs toast and waffles for me eat up me lady ."he helped me off the counter and in to a bar stool . We sat in silence as we at till curiosity got the better of me . "So how are we gonna do the merge of the packs ?" He looked very confused at my sudden question.  "Well we discussed it roughly before the last council meeting don't you remember.  "He really wasn't understanding my point . "Not in that way I mean are we going to sort out all the paperwork first then build the extensions to the 'your' pack house then move everyone or are we going to move 2 of the packs in together as a starting point ? "I said give him a very serious look .

"Well I haven't thought of that yet . When we get a chance we need to discuss this with Ryan and thank you babe you are really thinking outside the box like a true Luna. "He said that then we continued to eat in silence.  As soon as I couldn't eat any more which wouldn't be a lot to you but it was a lot for me . He took my plate and finished what was left before washing the dirty dishes he used . As he finished up the dishes he said . "Why dont you go have a bath and then we can go talk to Ryan.  Then when we've done that well have to go back to paper work . " I nod and climbed off the chair and as I was  passing Ryan's room there was a lot of clanging before the door flung open and a girl ran out bumping in to me falling on top of me and holding me tight next thing I knew she was yelling "What did you do to him?where is he?" Needless to say I was very confused.