part 11

After the meeting I rushed to the infirmary and there was a nurse by the door waiting for me upon my arrival she said as she started to speed walk. "follow me alpha." and she took me to a room but when I got the my mate or Ryan could not be seen  I scream through the mind link 'find my mate' I picked up on her scent and it lead me out side I followed it and soon came across my mate and Ryan.  Ryan was wisphering sweet nothings to her while holding her hand and crying . Ryan then spoke" the baby's  are gonna need a lot more space to grow so instead of them crushing her pelvic the moon goddess is making her shift.  I would have mindliked you or phoned you but I couldn't do either cause I'm not in your pack and I don't have your number . I didnt mean to scare you please dont make me go rouge i need my sister i can't be seperated from her again " He babbled  as he cried I look at him and understood his pain instantly this is a forced shift so the pain is 10 times worse then an normal shift  I called off the people that were looking for my mate telling them I found her we sat there for a good hour before she shifted into wolf form and passed out Ryan and I put her on a large sheet that someone had brought out and we carried her up to our room and when we got there we put the sheet down as I was getting some bedding i told Ryan " go get some rest I'll have someone call you when she is up ."I took the bedding and put a pillow under her head I got the  blanket to cover us and I came and lay down next to her . I felt her shift back during the night I just held her not paying attention.

Chloe pov

I woke up with warm arms wrapped around my waist and I saw we were on the floor I'll have to ask Blake why .I turned my head to see Blake behind me I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but I couldn't get out of his grip so I tried to wake him "Blake Blake please wake up I need to pee ." He just mumbled something under his breath "Blake come on I need to pee if you don't let me go I'm gonna pee on you." I turned to him to see if he was awake and all I saw was his big smile . And he lifted his arm to let me go pee when I stood up I realised I had no clothes on so I looked at him and told him to close his eyes he didn't cause he knew I was joking. 

I went to the bathroom did my business and jumped into the shower I washed myself grabbed a towel as I climbed out and wrapped it around myself before going to the closet which Blake has put some of my clothes in the rest he had sent to his pack house . I grabbed a black pair of tights a white shirt and my slip on vans and a pair secret socks . When I was done I went out the walk in closet To see ever thing had been picked up off the floor ,the bed was made with clean sheets and blake was no where to be seen . I went down stairs to see if the new kitchen staff have arrived . I was in the hall way and I heard Blake's voice coming from the kitchen I looked at my arm and realised I had forgotten to put my watch on."Elders need their food in the meeting room before the meeting asap. The rest will eat after the meeting. " Then I heard a lot of yes alphas . I went into the kitchen to see what was going on . And I saw someone had cinnamon out and I said "stop. " in a very powerful voice that even scared me a little. Every one in the kitchen stopped and looked at me including Blake.  "Please tell me what ever you put cinnamon in you made a batch without cinnamon ?" I asked and no one said a word. "Answer me " I said in a very serious voice while looking at them . Still nothing " Some one better start talking or there will be problems " I shouted

Eventually some one spoke up " luna we made cinnimon buns and No luna we didn't make without cinnimon." I took a deep breath before I said " Did i not tell you to wait for me before you started ."they all said yes luna . "And did I not tell you to look for me if you could not find me." Yes Luna  "you all need to listen to me this is my kitchen You could have killed 23 members of our pack alone because of cinnamon because you did not make there favourite food without the ingredient that could kill them  . And let me tell you they are all children now tell me who told you to start without me?" They all looked at me scared "Alpha did " they all said together ."Now what ever you have made scrap it and just do a simple bacon and eggs with toast cause I have run out of time to start teach you what I wanted to so we'll start that tomorrow."

I walked towards the door and said "Blake can I speak to you for a moment ?" He followed me to the dining room and I said "I know you were trying to help but you don't know the pack like I do ok when they know what they are doing you can give them instructions and I will let you know when they are able to do that agreed ?"

"What you did back there was so sexy especially since you are all maternal... Oh as I thought that I looked down and looked at my stomach and thought about our kids . I looked up at him and said "We need to go get a scan at 6 weeks ." He said with the biggest smile on his face . " I'll book the appointment a head of time