part 19

Chloe's POV

"Okay so let start with something non pack related . Leah I know Rocko is your Guide dog but we want to know if there is anything that will make your life a little bit easier around here . For example if we got Rocko a harness to help guide you around or a ramp on the stairs so you can get up and down a little faster ? "

She looked so happy that we care "a harness would be great and the ramp would help to I know those things are expensive so you don't really have to ." She all of a sudden looked sad . "Non sence you are now apart of our pack which makes you family and everyone in our family should be able to do things without struggling . I know you can't do everything on your own but you have Rocko and us to help you . "I said with a smile I could see the tears in her eyes . "No one has ever done something like this for me . I got separated from my pack cause I was playing outside and some kids thought it would be fun to carry me into the woods and have me find my way I never did make it home along the way i found rocko I ended up with  strange man who sold me to your father and now i found you guys . I think my pack was killed or my alpha was killed cause the connection broke years ago. " she said tears streaming down her face . Ryan had pulled her into his lap he soothed her till her steady breath filled our ears .

"Ok so if it's okay I think we can start with the rest of the of the aggend?" All 3 gave their nod. "Ok we are gonna need to host a meeting to inform all packs of the merge so when do we want to do that ?" Leah said "why don't we do it one pack at a time so we start here then we go to the others and then we spend a week there to hear all their concerns and then we can move on to the next one . " as she said this she stunned me . "Leah that's a great idea your thinking like a true beat female . " I said then "ok so we all need to get the following things so once we've hosted the meetings and anyone leaves we can update the records we need current list of pack members, current list of warriors , a list of everyone's allergys , house lay outs and evacuation plans "

Blake piped in and said "Ok so well go to each pack tell them we are gonna merge and what will happen to their pack house are we all still in agreement that the light moon pack will become the house of records and the Blood moon pack will be a holiday home that will take bookings for family's when needed . "We all agreed and As he finished I thought of something

"Blake I over heard you the other talking about guard training how is that working and I know both packs guards will need to be trained to royal protection statuses? " I was really concerned about this cause I know my pack warriors are not the best Mike Let them slip a lot on dutys.  "So how that is working is your pack is currently in training which will take a while I can't tell you how long it will take cause we have to go back to basics so the royal aid team is the current defence I know for a fact that there has been no general self defense training for woman at all in the last 10 years so well also need to do that but that will take a week . Ryan I can't judge your pack yet cause I haven't seen them but they will also have to go for training but probably not as intense as the light moon pack. "He says and you could hear the guilt in his voice ."once there all on the same leave well mix the guards from the pack together so that way well have a United front ."

"Ok so how is the constitution of the new pack house on royal grounds doing ?"Ryan asked aimed more at Blake then at me "The foundation has been thrown they have started building the first floor . As things come up I will inform you all about it ."

"Ok so to avoid a build up of information we will have a meeting once a week at most every second week now let's tidy this up and then we can eat and watch Netflix. " we tidied up and then went to the lounge where we ate pizza and watched Netflix for the rest of the night . The girls had fallen asleep on the couch couch after the 3rd movie and Ryan was staring into space. "Ryan. " I said pulling him out of his trance He hummed in response and looked at me "come with me dude . " as I said that he stood up and followed me to the kitchen. I open the fridge and pulled out 2 Caption Morgan And coke pre mixed and handed him one and I opened mine. "Ok Dude what's up ?" He gave me a look to say he didn't know what I was talking about but his eyes said it all

"And don't try and lie to me i know something is wrong . " as i said that he sighs "I'm scared I will hurt her i know what your thinking she's your her mate you can't hurt her she sensitive and I don't want to do or say anything that will offend or hurt her I don't know her past so I'll first need to learn what she's gone through to know what to say and what not to say . That makes sence right ?" I nod and say "in a way yes because she could have experienced something and you say something similar to what they said and it traumatiz her . Just be honest with her and tell her you don't want to hurt her and if you do she must tell you what you did so you can fix it or so that you know not to do it again." Just then I heard something tumble down the stairs ." Did you hear that or was it just me ? " He gave me a frightened look ."It wasn't just you"  we slowly walked out the kitchen towards the stairs and we saw a blanket at the bottom of the stairs . Another clang was heard at the top of the stairs and soon there was another blanket at the bottom of the stairs.  Not long after the stairs started to creek slightly . Soon after that we saw a shadow and a it moved really quickly into the lounge so we followed it and there we saw Rocko on the couch with a blanket in his mouth covering Leah . Once he was done he hoped off and trotted back to the stairs to retrieve another blanket and did the same to Chloe . He then growled at us when he came to sit at the door of the lounge . "Its okay buddy it's just us. " I knelt down and put my hand out for him to sniff my hand and he relaxed we went back to the kitchen. I grabbed a old bowl and filled it with some water I put it just out side the kitchen where no one would knock it over . "Rocko come boy " I whispered and he came  I pointed to the water and he drank a lot.

We sat at the counter on bar and finished our drinks. "Dude between you and rocko Leah is safe and hell he'll also tell and show you when she doesn't like it . You just need to be patient and you'll learn . Speaking of rocko do we have food for him and did he eat today "