part 18

" ok first off let's breath deep breath in and out can you do that? Now what is your name mine is Chloe ? who is the he you are talking about and why where you in my brother's room?" I tried to be cautious when asking these things not to anger her any further

She nods and takes a deep breath . "My name is Leah Rose Black . I'm looking for my guide dog rocko and Ryan is my mate . So can you help me I really need to get to the bathroom? " as she asked that I realised how much she relied on her dog to help her . "Ok I'll help you but I'm gonna need you to roll off me then I'll help you up ok ." She nods and did as needed then I got up and helped her get back into Ryan's room and lead her to the bathroom. "Okay so you're outside the bathroom do you want me to walk you in and leave or wait with my back to you by the door. " she sighs and says "can you take me in and leave me in front of the toilet and I'll call you when I'm done. "I take her into the bathroom and went out like she asked and while I waited Ryan and a dog who I presume is rocko walked in and asked looking at his now trashed room "what happened here?"

"Well Leah was looking for rocko to help her get to the bathroom and she stumbled out into the passage and landed on me . Luckily she's not hurt but .... " I was cut off by a voice saying

"Chloe can you come help me please. " I walked to the bathroom door and knocked before she said come in . I slowly opened the door and stepped in she was in the same position I left her in I walked her to the sink she felt around for the soap before squirted some soap into her hands feeling around for the tap before opening it she rubbed her hands together creating a foam and then rubbed her hands together under the tap getting rid of the foam before reaching to close the tap and closing it . She started feeling around for a towel when a voice from the doorway said "I'll need to get more towels I took them down to be washed yesterday morning and with everything that's happened I haven't had a chance to get more. " I looked at him and he had a sad smile . "That's fine they can just air dry ." Peppie voice says beside me . I can now see that they are truly mates . Cause just the sound of his voice makes her happy.Rocko ran up beside her with no vest and holter ready to do his job any way "Ok it was nice meeting you Leah I hope to get to know you better . Bye Ryan I'll see you later or tomorrow depending on how you feel and if you want and Leah's okay with it she can come to the meeting at 4:00 . "I was walking out the bathroom heading to the bedroom door . And as soon as I opened the door Blake was standing there ready to knock . "Hi baba sorry I didn't go straight up Leah was looking for rocko to help her get to the bathroom and stumbled out of I didn't want her to get hurt so I just helped her go pee cause nothing feels worse then needing to pee and can't go to the bathroom...."I was cut off by Blake putting his lips on mine that i just melted into it the next thing I know he pulled away and looked me in the eyes and said breathlessly just above a whisper "Its okay I'm not mad at you for what you did I'm impressed but I was worried about you cause you weren't there but I could smell you were still in the house . " I smiled at him as he rested his forehead on mine

Our moment was broke by Ryan saying "can you guy please get out of my door way I need alone time with my mate ." We both laugh at him he grabs hold of my and we start walking . "Babe can I ask you something? "He look at me with a questionable look . "What do you want to ask babe." I took a deep breath and looked at him "Can we get Rocko a guide dog holter cause I know were going to try to find out where she's from but just to help he cause o assume she had one before ?" He smiles at me and says "if she comes to the meeting we can talk about it ok . "

Now you need to go get showered and dressed so we can go shopping again cause I know for a fact you need more then 3 outfits . " Blake lead me to our room and we walked through the door I gave him a look then looked at the bed and as if he read my mind he said "we can go shopping another day if you want ?" I looked at him and just nodded I slowly walked to the bed I got in and as soon as I put my head on the pillow I was out .

Alpha Blake's POV

I looked at my princess sleeping peacefully on our bed. I could she her exhaustion coming she doesn't have lots of energy cause she's not eating enough and we've had a busy past couple of days so I don't blame my pregnant princess for being tiered or grumpy . I decided to go get my laptop and headphones from the office and watch Netflix in the arm chairs in the sitting area in the room tilley princess wakes up . I decided to watch minute to win it . Every now and then I'd check up on my angel to make sure she wasn't having any nightmares a couple hours go by and I was distracted from my show when a certain someone was trying to sneak into my arms . "You know all you had to do was ask for cuddles and we could watch together? " she gave me a look and said . "I tried that but you couldn't hear me now let's go back to bed and I can continue my nap without my wolf waking me up wanting cuddles. " I put my laptop on the coffee table and carried my princess to bed her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist and she was already fast asleep. I lay down and stroked her head till I myself fell asleep.

I was woken up by my phone buzzing on the bed side table I quickly answered it "hello?" It came out more as a question than a answer. "Hey dude its Ryan . I just wanted to know what you and Chloe want for dinner I know we have a lot to discuss in the meeting. " he really is not like his dad not at all I think he's more like his mom even though I didn't meet her. "Ahh I think just get 2 pizzas one chicken mayo for the girls and a Mexicana for us ja . And well use the meeting room it's closer to the filing room if we need to assess records ." I say just above a whisper so he can hear me but not loud enough to wake Chloe. "Will do see you later dude " "bye " as I said that Chloe rolled off of me I looked at the time and saw it was 3:45 so I got up made my way to the closet and got a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt and a pair of underwear I then made my way to the bathroom I stripped of my clothes and and climbed in the shower. I turned it on and there was burst of call water before it warmed up.

I took my shampoo that I had brought in my bag and squeezed some into my hand before massaging it in to my hair I grabbed the scrunchie and and put some soap on it and started to wash my body . I climbed out the shower wrapped a towel around my self and styled my hair and brushed my teeth . I had someone fetch all our stuff from our hotel room and bring it back here after Mike was exiled . I put all my washing into the washing basket and started running a bath for Chloe before walking out to see Chloe still sleeping. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:00 I walked over to the bed and knelt I started by brushing the hair out of her face and gently shook her and whispering "come on babe if you don't get up now well be late and then we won't be able to eat dessert. "She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me "can you carry me please? "She said sounding really tiered "ofcourse I will love now let's go give you a bath ."

I carried her to the bathroom and I sat her on the counter and started taking her clothes off for her . Once I did that I tied her hair up in a high ponytail and picked her up and put her in the bath I washed her whole body and rinsed her off before take her out and wrapping a towel around her . "Ok love can you brush you hair and teeth for me while I go get you clothes to wear? " she looked a little more awake so I lay the tooth paste her toothbrush and her hairbrush next to her so it really wasnt far plus she didn't need to get off the counter. I walked through the door that lead to the closet and I grabbed her a pair of jean's underwear a black bra and a black t-shirt . I went back to see she had brushed her hair and was now brushing her teeth. She was struggling to keep her towel up so I put her bra over her chest and clipped it over her towel so she didn't have to hold it up she have me a weird look but didn't say anything. When she was finished brushing her teeth she took her towel off almost falling in the process but luckily I was in front of her so she didn't fall off the counter. I helped her get dressed before we headed to the office to get her files laptop and note pad some coloured pens and some highlights . We got the stuff we needed from the office and headed down stairs to the meeting room where Ryan leah and Rocko were waiting for us . We greet them and took our seats .