13

Emma was racing in her car down the highway. She was heading to Vegas. She knew there was a chance she'd be late but she couldn't risk it. She quickly called her. Regina looked at her phone and waited a few seconds. She finally decided to answer and put it to her ear.

"Hello" she said quietly so she didn't get Daniels attention.

"Don't get married!" Emma quickly said as her mind was still processing this.

"I told you I'm marrying the person I love. Don't call me again" Regina replied before hanging the phone up straight away.

"Dammit" Emma snapped as she slammed her hands on the wheel. She sighed in an annoyed tone as she put her foot down more. "Come on Lady Luck. Help me get there"

Meanwhile Regina just looked at her phone annoyed. She hated this. She knows she hurt Emma badly and it broke her heart doing so. She slipped her phone in her pocket and looked up at Daniel.

"You excited" Regina asked as she smiled at him.

"Of course. I can't wait to see my skinny model walk down the aisle and marry me" Daniel replied as he smiled and glanced at the brunette.

"Is that all you like? The fact I'm skinny" Regina finally asked knowing now wasn't the time.

"No and you know it! Don't ask stupid questions" Daniel said with a growl to his tone.

Regina zipped her lip and looked out the window. She was going to spend her life with this man. She knew she didn't love him. Did she even like him? She just sat in silence as the journey went on. There wasn't any traffic so they got there quick. They linked hands and went to the woman at the desk.

"We want to get married" Daniel said as he smirked at her.

"I know obviously. Take your number and wait until it's called. Might take awhile since a lot of people are getting married" she replied barely even looking up at the couple.

Regina took a number and led the way to the seats. They sat down in silence and looked at there phones. Daniel scrolled through other girls Facebook profiles while Regina just stared at the black screen. They had no idea how long they'd have to wait. An hour passed. Hey we're still sat there. Emma was close to the chapel. She used Regina's find my phone app to know where she was.

"Number 108" a man called as he stepped out the door.

"That's us" Regina said getting her fiancés attention.

"Great" Daniel smiled while standing up.

He grabbed Regina's hand and led the way to the wedding room. The main doors then flew open and Emma ran in. She saw as Regina walked through the doors.

"Gina" the blonde called as she chased after her.

The brunette looked over her shoulder and her eyes doubled in size. Daniel looked round and smiled as he thought Emma was there to support Regina. He let go off her hand and walked away with the man who called there number. Regina went to follow but Emma grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Why are you here" the brunette finally asked annoyed to see her.

"I know you love you. I've known you for most of your life. You can't lie to me and you can't hide your feelings from me. I know you love me and you can't deny it any longer" Emma said in an annoyed tone to show she was being serious.

"I don't care what you know. Just leave Emma. You can't be here" Regina sighed as she turned her back to walk away.

"I love you too" the blonde quickly said in hope she'd change her mind.

Regina froze in her tracks. Her heart rate picked up fast. Her breathing hitched in her throats. Her hands became sweaty. Her mouth was dry. Her eyes glassy. She was panicking again. How could Emma love her? She wasn't good enough for her. This played in Regina's head. She turned around to tell her to leave but saw the look in her eyes. Emma wasn't lying.

"You really love me? Why" Regina asked trying to hide the fact her eyes were teared up.

"I always have. You know I always have. I think your the most beautiful woman in this world. Inside and out. Whether your starving yourself to be this model or your shoving a cheese burger into your mouth. I love you with all my heart and no matter what you say right now I always will" Emma admits as she allowed her eyes to tear up and smiled softly.

Regina just looked at her shocked. She didn't know what to do. Naturally she would run away. She'd lock her feelings up and act like nothing happened. But this. This was Emma Swan. The woman she had loved for so many years. Regina looked over her shoulder at her fiancé as he talked to the man about the wedding. She then looked at Emma still not sure what is the best move and what will leave her hurt.

"Em... I..." Regina stutters as she can't figure out what to say.