Epilogue

Sebastian was getting ready for his wedding, that was to start in 3 hours. He was a bundle of nerves and was getting an uneasy feeling.

Will Grace come?

No doubt, he had not seen Grace for the last 3 years. Not even during their last year in the UCLA, not on the graduation day, not when she decided to start her own firm.

Not once.

Because he had broken her heart in the worst way possible.

And he couldn't bear to see the damage he had done. He couldn't even think about hurting her.

Whenever Sebastian was at the lowest of his life, Grace was always to pick him up. No matter what, she stuck by his side.

When he wasn't sure about asking a girl out, she would help him.

Whenever he had failed his exams, she would tell him to stick it in his ass and work harder.

But the one time when she needed him the most, he left her.

She was going through a terrible phase in her life. Her grades were out of place, she was almost mugged and almost lost her life, all in a week's time.

He wanted to help her. He really wanted to.

But instead of doing so, he slept with Sharon Ross.

And Grace caught them just after they finished their deed.

There was no trace of anger on her face. But, heartbreak and disappointment were an understatement.

He tried to avoid her whenever possible, and watched her mope around.

He always saw her writing notes in the class.

Probably for her boyfriend.

But after talking to Yasmin somehow, without losing his head, he found out that she was single and tired of loss of people in her life. Said she only wanted a problem-free life with no unwanted people in her life.

Yasmin wasn't that subtle about telling Grace's condition.

And the double meaning behind her words.

All these years passed away and he couldn't do anything. He didn't want to see Grace move on and be happy with some other guy who treated her way better than he did. He couldn't see that disappointment and unhappiness on her face when she finds out that the first guy to ever break her heart is back.

He wasn't that cruel.

He kept tabs on her through his mum Sarah. But that also happened with a lot of pleading. Sarah treated her more as an offspring than she treated Sebastian. She couldn't break her heart, not more than it was already.

Fast forward to a drunk night in Calcutta two week later, where he, unfortunately, met Sharon again, he messed up again.

He slept with her and 3 months later, received the news of being a father to 2 unborn angels.

The same night, he received the news from Sarah that Grace had come out of her coma. He was definitely mad at his mum for telling about the accident earlier but, she burst in anger, inquiring what could he have done.

It shattered his heart and took everything for him not to get on the next flight to Vishakhapatnam, to visit her. He had to stay and make sure Sharon was not lying to him. Turns out, nothing was a lie and David Ross was eager to marry his daughter to an aspiring attorney. His firm had already won all their major cases and needless to say, Sebastian was succeeding in his life.