fifteen

"You alright love" my eyes flicker open and peer up at Harry, who's still hovered above me looking down at me with wide curious eyes.

"Mhmmm, I'm seeing stars" I lazily tell him with a wide grin on my face. His body shakes as he lets out a soft chuckle. I'm still coming down from the high, the sensation unlike anything I have ever experienced before. And the whole time; Harry was nurturing and gentle with me, allowing me to take my time and experience it while not pushing me too far from what I could handle.

"So you enjoyed that then?" A soft smirk spreads across his full lips as I nod my head quickly. I bite down on my bottom lip as I slide my hand up into his hair, twisting it around gently in my fingers.

"I want more" I repeat my earlier sentiment, hoping to coax Harry into taking things farther. Who knew I would be the one begging for him, when just last week I thought for sure that he was taking advantage of me. Harry lies his body down next to me on the bed, turned to face me as he runs his fingertips lightly over my cheek.

"Look at you, one little taste and you're hooked" He murmurs with a wide mouthed grin, it's something that you would expect to say to someone after they've tried drugs for the first time. I guess addiction is a side affect to experimenting.

My head nods quickly. I want him to feel good too, I want to feel that close to him again. I slide my hand down the bed to the front of his jeans and press my palm flat against the material. His hips buck gently as he watches me, a low groan releasing from his throat.

"I want you to feel good too" I mumble as I start to move my palm against him. I have no idea what I'm doing really, but he bites down on his lip roughly so I feel like I may be close to doing something right.

"That's okay baby you don't have to" His voice is low and rough, but he's still trying to be a gentleman.

"I'm not made of glass, you don't need to treat me so lightly" I give him a soft smile as I slide my other hand down to help me remove his belt. He doesn't try and stop me, his wide eyes focused on mine. "Please let me make you feel good" I tilt my head up towards him and graze my lips against his.

"You don't have to, just because I did. There's no pressure on you to reciprocate" Harry's sweet and nervous words make me grin. I can imagine he probably does want me to give him some release. I've been lying here in nothing but a bra for a while now and he has just, you know, done that to me. He doesn't want to push me too far, his overwhelming need for me to feel comfortable doing these intimate tasks only makes me want to do them even more.

"But I want to" A dark thought suddenly clouds my mind. "D-do you not want me to?" I speak timidly and lowly, I think I would be mortified if he told me he didn't want me, especially when I've put myself out on a limb like this.

"No, of course I want that. Fuck, there are so many things I want to do with you" his low mumble against my lips sends a hot shiver down my spine. "But I want you to feel ready, I know your experience is limited and I don't want you to feel rushed into anything"

"You aren't rushing me" I say honestly. When I look back on it, for my standards we have moved to quite fast. Never before had I considered what an 'acceptable amount of time' is when you're in a relationship to have sex with them. I had always just assumed that I would know when the time was right, whether it happened after 3 months or 3 years or on my wedding day. I would never have considered wanting to do anything sexual with someone after knowing them only two weeks. But then, I didn't know I was going to meet someone like him. Someone who ignited the fires deep inside of me that I never knew were there.

"Are you sure?" His voice is gentle, barely above a whisper. I nod my head and take a hold of the hem of his shirt, nudging it upwards as he helps me slip it over the top of his head. I think this is the first time I've seen him with his shirt off. I'm surprised by the number of tattoos he has on his chest; a collection of seemingly random drawing clutter his biceps and shoulders. Two swallows rest on either side of his chest just below his collar bone while a rather large moth covers the entirety of his stomach.