twenty five

"Hello love" Harry's says all soft and smooth after I open the door. He's dressed in the same suit that he was wearing this morning, though his hair is slightly more disheveled. He's probably been running his hand through it so now it stands slightly taller on his head, fluffy and practically begging me to run my hands through it; maybe later. I step aside and let him in before I lock the door behind him.

"Hi" I smile shyly and lean against the door after it's been locked. I don't know why I feel so shy, it's just the Harry effect I guess. I'm relieved when he leans down and presses his lips to mine. I reach my hands up and tug on the collar of his white button up shirt with one hand and place the other on the nape of his neck. His arms snake around my waist as he pulls me close towards him, bringing me home flush against his chest.

"Hmm, I guess somebody missed me huh?" Harry's lips slip from mine to reveal a gentle smirk, his every syllable teasing slightly. I roll my eyes but can't help the grin on my face or the blush on my cheeks as I nod slowly. I did miss him, it has only been twelve hours. Maybe now that we've slept together I'm feeling more attached to him?

"Good, I missed you too" He places one last gentle kiss to my lips before he stands back up to his normal height, towering over me. I ache from the loss of contact.

"How was your day?" I ask leading him by the hand over to the couch and sitting down on it. I pray that the particular spot where he sits has no springs sticking up from the fabric underneath him. He sighs as his head is tipped back against the couch, a look of exhaustion taking over his face.

"Pretty brutal to be honest. The management in the Paris hotel isn't doing its job properly so it's causing quite a few problems for me. It should be one of our most popular and high class hotels but instead it's one of the weakest. Now I'm going to have to go there and get it back on track while we look for a new set of employees" My heart sinks as he talks; both from the subject matter and his tone of voice. He works so hard all the time, and yet he has to do so much of the work. Surely as the owner of an empire you would get to have a bit of time to yourself, let others handle all of this day to day stuff.

"How long do you have to go for?" I ask him quietly as I reach my hand up to run through his hair. I know from past experiences that this can calm him down so maybe it will help in this scenario too. It seems to do the trick, as a soft smile is now visible on his once frowning lips as he tilts his head to the side to look at me.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, for a week, maybe a little longer. I'll be back in time for my uncles birthday, which I'm hoping you'll still attend with me" I nod my head with a soft pout as my fingers gently massage his scalp.

"I don't like it when you go" I sigh gently; I sound like a child begging their daddy not to go to work. I guess in this case though it's just my sugar daddy, but he's my boyfriend and I genuinely care about him. Gahhhhh.

"You could always come with me" He raises his eyebrows and grins as he places his hands on my waist. My body is gently pulled into his lap with my legs on either side of his waist. The offer makes my heart race; Paris with Harry...

"I can't, I have school and work" I pout again, though this time it's more at my life circumstances. Would it be too soon to go on a trip together? What if it ruined everything? Then I guess I'm afraid that every thing we do together will ruin everything between us.

"Ditch school, call in sick for work" The cheek that appears in his grin is contagious. I know Harry hates that I work, but it's my last week at the cafe so he won't have to put up with that for much longer. And I suppose I could miss school, but it's possible that I'd fall behind quite quickly and then all the sacrifice I had made and the work I had done will go to nothing "Won't you miss me baby?" He asks quietly as he leans his head up and places a kiss on the base of my throat. He drags his lips up my neck as I hum a soft yes in response.