Entering the Villa

~ Third Person POV ~

After a long day in the villa, the islanders were sat around the fire pit chatting and the boys were rapping.

Tommy was coupled up with Lucie, Anna with Sherif, Michael is with Yewande Curtis is with Amy, Amber is with Callum while Joe and Anton are single.

Little did they know that outside the villa two beautiful blondes; Molly-Mae and Anastasia where walking up the path ready to surprise the boys with a date in the Hideaway. Anastasia wore a low cut, short red dress, which extenuated her figure while Molly-Mae wore a short black dress.

"New girls Anastasia and Molly-Mae are on their way and last night you voted for who they should go on a date with."

Inside the villa Tommy's phone bleeps indicating he got a text causing everyone to gasp.

"I got a text!" Tommy shouts. "Tommy, the public have decided you should go on a date with me. I'm waiting for you in the hot tub on the hideaway terrace." Suddenly, all the islanders get up and start shouting excitedly and jumping around. Tommy continues, "Get your swimwear on and come join me. Lots of love Molly-Mae"

Everyone crowds around Tommy, some excited and some not so. While everyone's making a fuss over Tommy, Michael's phone suddenly pings. Everyone stops and turns to look at Michael who shouts, "I've got a text. Michael, the public think you should go on a date with me. Come join me in the hideaway. Lots of love Anastasia."

While the boys were reading their texts Molly and Anastasia were strutting into the hideaway and had a little chat before Molly got in the hot tub.

The boys start running round trying to get Tommy and Michael ready while the girls show their jealousy of the newbies getting to be in the hideaway first.