The Truth

I was sitting on a bean bag staring at the grass when Curtis came over and sat next to me. "You alright, Stas?"

I looked up at him and he immediately noticed that it looked like I was about to cry. "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" he asked kneeling in front of me. "You want to go talk about it?"

"Yes please, can we go away from everyone and could you ask Tommy and Molly to come with you please?"

"Yeah of course you head up to the terrace and I'll come up with Tommy and Molly in a minute, okay?" he asked causing me to nod.

~ CURTIS'S POV ~

"I could tell Stas was upset because she was just staring at the ground and I love her like a sister so to see her upset made me upset."

As she started making her way inside, I scanned the garden for Tommy and found him on a day bed with Molly, so I made my way over to them. "Guys, I need to borrow you two for a bit, Stas was quite upset and she wants to talk to us three on the terrace?"

"Yeah of course." they replied at the same time.

When we got to the terrace we could see Stas sitting with her back to the villa looking at the mountains. "Thanks guys" she said as we came and sat down. Tommy was sat next to her cuddling her while me and Molly were next to her on the side.

"What's wrong babes? Did something happen with Michael?" Molly asks.

"No he's perfect, it just I've been lying to everyone in here." she said, but said the end so quickly and quietly none of us could make it out.

"What'd you say babes?" Tommy asks.

"I've been lying to everyone." she says loud enough for us to here.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I could see Tommy and Molly were upset because they're very close.

"I'm part of the royal family and I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want people to judge me but I fell bad talking to Michael about my family and not telling him who they are, but then I'm worried that once I do tell him he'll either go running for the hills or only be with me for the title. That's how all my other relationships ended and I guess I'm just feeling insecure." she confessed not making eye contact with any of us.

"Babes," Molly said holding her hand, "we don't care if you wear tiaras and fancy dresses, we love you for you and any guy who can't see what an amazing girl you are is stupid."

"Wait, how are you part of the royal family?" Tommy asks.

"My dad is the queens son but he wanted a quiet life away from the media and so became The Duke of Windsor and because he wanted to try to keep me out of the spotlight, I became Lady Anastasia of Windsor even though I should be a Princess like my cousins. Grandma wants me to be officially styled a Princess but I don't know."

"Stas you don't have to be afraid of who you are, everyone in this villa loves you for you, not because of a title or your family. You're smart and kind and your caring. I don't think there are many people in the world who own a charity but takes no pay or money from it. You do it from the goodness of your heart and your reward is their happiness. You've told us that before. That's why we don't judge you, because you are a true Princess inside and out even without the title." I say making everyone laugh and smile.

"Thank you guys. I don't know what I'd do without you three. You're like my family in here and I trust you, which is hard for me." she says making us smile. "When do you think I should tell Michael?" she asks.

"Whenever you're ready." I say.

"But don't wait to long. think about it today and tell him either tonight or tomorrow." Tommy says.

"I mean that was definitely a shock. I was not expecting that. But we love her for her. And if her family are watching, don't worry she's in good hands with us!"