Half Boyfriend and Half Girlfriend

"I've got a text." Tommy shouts from the kitchen making Danny and I look at him from on the day bed. 

"What is it? What is it?" Molly questions excitedly clapping her hands while I hold Danny's hand feeling nervous and excited. 

"Islanders, The Hideaway is open tonight, please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #dontbeshy #alonetime" Tommy read. 

Before Tommy could even finish everyone was either pointing at Curtis and Amy or shouting "Amy and Curtis."

"Mom and Dad!" I shouted standing up and clapping with everyone else. 

"Thank you." Amy said while her and Curtis were hugging, both with massive smiles on their face. 

Without any hesitation we were all pointing at Curtis and Amy. They deserve it. They're the strongest couple in here.  They're literally the mum and dad of the villa. 

All of us girls went upstairs to help Amy pick out an outfit while the boys were with Curtis. 

"Are you ready to go?" Amber asked as Amy was looking through the wardrobe and Molly and I were sharing a bench at the makeup table.

"I am. My legs are all shaved. We're okay." Amy said after getting changed and putting her mic back on. 

"Have you shaved the noon." 

"Yeah."

*****

When we went back outside I was sat with Anton, Joe and Anna when Joe suddenly stood up dragging me with him for us to see Michael and Amber kissing on the day bed making me smile happy for them. 

"They've just kissed." Joe and I said excitedly. 

"Who?" Anton asked.

"Amber and Michael. They just kissed." Joe said a little shocked.

"Belle," Danny said walking over, "wanna have a chat?" he said with his smile that always made me smile back. 

"Sure." I said grabbing my drink to get up. 

"So I was just wondering" he said nervously playing with my hands, making me nod. "What are we?"

"Uh..." I said coughing, "What do you want us to be?" I asked equally as nervous. 

"I mean I don't see anyone else coming in here and turning my head." he said making me nod. 

"Yeah same. But I also think it's to early to say that we're boy friend and girl friend." 

"Yeah definitely," he said nodding. "So were exclusive." he said with a smile making me smile and lean up to kiss him making him slip his tongue into my mouth. 

"Should we tell everyone tonight? Cause I feel like if we say tomorrow then we'll steal Amy and Curtis' thunder but then I suppose I don't want to make Yewande even more upset." 

"Lets tell them tonight that way it's out of the way and Amy and Curtis can have there spotlight moment tomorrow." he said making me nod and him kiss my head. "Also we sleeping on a day bed tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah definitely."

Standing up we walked into the bedroom and got ready for bed me putting on grey joggers with a grey crop top with fluffy socks as I knew it would be colder sleeping outside than inside.