Truth Tower

~ Anastasia POV ~

After talking to Tommy, Curtis and Molly, I'm feeling much better. Me and Molly were sat on a day bed talking when Michael came over with a cup of tea for me. "Hey babe, here you go." he says passing me the tea and kissing my cheek.

"Oh, thank you so much."

"No worries."

"Thank you babe."

"Would you look at that?" Molly says with a wink. "He's well smitten with you!"

*****

I was in the kitchen eating fruit when Anton came over and sat next to me. "What are you thinking? What's on your mind?" I asked as I offered him some fruit. "Who are you going to try to" as I was speaking he was nodding his head in my direction causing me to look around, then look at him questionably. 

"Obviously, I'm going to keep getting to know you, if it's cool with you."

"Of course it is, yeah of course." I said with a smile.

"I've had a chat with Michael saying listen - I want to get to know the girl, she is my type. The conversations we've had are easy."

"Yeah, you are easy to talk to. We get on well."

"You are someone in here I'm interested in having something more than just a friendship, to be honest. That's how I feel in here." 

"100%" I say eating a strawberry.

"I am attracted to you. You are a good looking girl." he said making me blush. 

"Thanks, I appreciate that. You're a good looking guy. Of course you are, you know that you are, you are a gorgeous guy."

"It's a good situation for you to be in,"he says making me grimace because I don't really want to be in a triangle. 

"It is and it isn't" I say with a shake of my head. 

"I'm very open to chatting to Anton. I think he is a really great boy and he's really sweet. We do have good conversations. I want to hear what he wants to say and what he wants to chat about."

We headed over to the fire pit to talk more. 

~ Michael's POV ~

I was laying on the daybed with Curtis and I could see Stassie and Anton chatting in the kitchen before they went and sat at the firepit. 

"There is a connection there. I feel like I've got something good." I told the him.

"Let Anton talk to her. Let Anton do his thing." Curtis said.

"Do you think there's any threat there?" 

"No I don't. No threat at all." Curtis also reassured. "No threat whatsoever."

"Do you reckon he's a threat to any of us?" 

"No." Curtis told him reassuringly. "You just need to stop doubting yourself. You have absolutely got it. No one can take it."

"Thanks for that bro, I appreciate it. Good chat."

"This just feels like a bit of a crap situation to be honest. I like Stassie and I find her very attractive, but she is a good looking girl and boys are going to be after her."

~ Anastasia's POV ~

"What age are you? 21?" Anton asked.

"Yeah 21, I'm turning 22 in two weeks."

"Do you usually go for an older guy?"

"Always."