Makeup or Breakup?

~ Anastasia's POV ~

I woke up and changed into a neon yellow bikini with denim shorts and avatar glasses. I didn't bother with makeup today and just put my hair into a bun.

Tommy had told me to go out to the terrace so I opened the door and saw Michael standing there with a rose in hand and rose petals on the floor

Tommy had told me to go out to the terrace so I opened the door and saw Michael standing there with a rose in hand and rose petals on the floor. "Morning." he said as I looked around in shock.
"Uh morning!" I replied nervously fiddling with my bracelet.
Michael pulled out a chair for me and asked me to sit down. "So I wanted to apologise for yesterday." I said looking down.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one who was unfair. You had every right to wait and tell me, I can't imagine what you've been through and for me to act that way was totally wrong" he said reaching across for my hand and holding.

"I am sorry though, I should have trusted you. I do really like you." I said sincerely.

"I really like you too." he said making me blush.

After Michael and I talked we went downstairs and I went up to Tommy and gave a him a massive hug. "Thank you for helping him."

"You deserve it babes." he said kissing my forehead. 

*****

Amber, Yewande, Anna and I were sitting on the bean bags watching the guys work out. "I like watching guys work out." Anna said making us laugh.

"Oh!" Amber says.

"Oh, his body is so fucking hot." Anna says looking at Sherif. "Like, he's got broad shoulders. Like, he is big, big, like..."

Beep

"Is that my phone?" Yewande asks looking down at her phone then screaming.

"What?" I ask as she jumps out of her bean bag. 

"I got a text." she shouts.

"You scared the life out if me." I say placing a hand over my heart.

"Yewande, Danny is waiting to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #climatechange #chemistry" Yewande reads out excitedly. Everyone claps and cheers for her because out of everyone in the villa she deserves this the most.

All the girls and I take her upstairs to get her ready for her date. 

"Everyone was so happy for her, this has given her a massive confidence boost. I'm so happy because she deserves a nice date with someone, so I'm so excited for her."

"I hate this." Amber says as Yewande puts on a dress. "I can already tell its a no."

"Yeah like nah." Yewande says taking it off.

"Here try this on." I say handing her a floral dress which is figure hugging. "I like this cute but sexy." I say smiling at her.

"This is the shortest dress I have ever worn." Yewande says looking in the mirror.

We all walk downstairs at wait at the door to send Yewande off for her date, all the boys are complementing her.

"You look stunning." I say giving her a hug. 

"Bye" we all say waving her off.