Dates

~ Anastasia POV ~

Me and Molly were sat on the terrace waiting for the boys to turn up. "So what's your type?" She asked me.
"Someone tall, dark and handsome. I think it's so important they have a good personality and share or enjoy some of the hobbies I do"

"New girls; Molly-Mae and Anastasia are waiting to meet Tommy and Michael after your votes meant they'd leave Lucie and Yewande behind to go on dates with them. Mainly Joe's mum votes."

"What about you?" I ask Molly. Before she can reply the boys walk through the doors. Tommy in swim trunks and Michael in shorts and a shirt.

"Hello" me and molly say. Tommy kisses her on the check while Michael kisses yours.
"How you doing?" Michael asks his eyes roaming your outfit. "You look absolutely stunning"
"Aww thanks babes. I'm good very nervous though. How about you?"
"Good now I've met you" he says with a cheeky wink.
Blushing I turn to Tommy and introduce myself before suggesting Michael and I head inside to the hideaway to enjoy a nice meal.

Inside the hideaway is a table laid out with different types of food and a bottle of champagne. "Your tattoos are amazing" I compliment Michael.
"Aww thanks, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. Your 100% my type" he replies.
"Oh really" I ask bitting my lip. "You're definitely my type as well. You've got an amazing body"
"Thanks babes. So how old are you?"
"21but I'll be turning 22 in a like a week and a bit. What about you?"
"Oh hopefully you'll be here and spend your birthday here with us lot. I'm 27"
"Yeah hopefully. It'll just be weird not celebrating with my family and friends back home."
"Where are you from?"
"London. I love the city plus my family lives there so I like to be close to them. How about you?"
"Liverpool, which is quite far from London" he replies.
Michael and I talk for a while about our interests and jobs and Michael seems really interested to hear more about my charity, while I can't wait to hear more about his degree.

It's hard talking about your life while trying not to mention your royalty. Boys always date me because of who I am so I'm going to keep quiet for now
But I really like Michael and I can feel myself opening up to him soon.

After a wonderful date Im told I have to chose someone else to go on a date with and so I chose Tommy because he's my type.

While Tommy goes down stairs to change and the producers replenish the food and drinks inside for myself and Tommy, I walk out onto the terrace to chat with Molly about our dates. Molly says she felt a connection with Tommy and I say I felt the same way about Michael.

Finally, Tommy and Curtis come up to join us. After saying hello to Tommy I five Curtis a hug and the head inside with Tommy.
This time there's a have a range of deserts laid out on the table. As we're eating we talk about our ages and where we live. Tommy's age does slightly worry me because he's younger and I've never been with someone younger.
"So what do you do?" Tommy asks you.
"I volunteer with charities but I also own a charity which helps children and young people who come from deprived back grounds or are in the care system. We show them how they matter. We help to pay for education and help them after they've led the care system. I also work with my cousins charity which helps with mental illness such as depression and anxiety." Realising I've been rambling I stop talking and look up at Tommy thorough my eye lashes, "sorry about rambling I'm just very passionate about it!"
Tommy laughs and smiles, "don't worry, I like that your passionate about it and enjoy it. That's like me when I talk about boxing!"
Myself and Tommy start to talk about his boxing career for a while before talking about your hobbies.
"I'm scared of horses" Tommy admits after I mention horse riding as one of my hobbies.
"Don't worry I can't teach you how to ride and get over your fear" I say with a giggle.
After talking endlessly Tommy and I head outside to see Molly and Curtis talking in the hot tub. "We're gonna head down stairs" I say.
"Ok we're going to head down in a minute. Just got to get dried and changed." Curtis replies.

Walking down the steps I turn to Tommy "I'm nervous what if they don't like me?" I question.
"Don't worry they'll love you" he says giving you a reassuring hug.