Day One

When I woke up a few people were still asleep. I made my way up to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth and did my skincare routine before making my way to the changing room. 

"Morning Anastasia. Do you want a drink?" Tommy asked

"Morning Tommy. Yes please can I have a herbal tea please. Oh and you can call me Stassie or Stas if you want." I replied.

"Uh yeah sure, Stassie"

"Thanks babes" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into the changing room and changed into a a black one piece with a belt buckle.

I decided to do very minimum make up so just lightly filled in my eyebrows and put some concealer under my eyes and some mascara and bronzer

I decided to do very minimum make up so just lightly filled in my eyebrows and put some concealer under my eyes and some mascara and bronzer. As I was finishing up Tommy walked in with my tea.

"Here you go" he said placing it down gently

"Oh thanks Tommy. Do you want me to make you some breakfast while you get ready?" I asked sipping my tea.

"Yeah please that sounds amazing thanks. Could I have an omelette please?"

"Yep sure" I laughed nervously. 

I walked out and went down to the kitchen panicking cause I can't cook.

"OMG why did I offer to make breakfast. I can't cook. Toast and tea is the extent of my knowledge."

Luckily as I reached the kitchen Curtis was there.

"Curtis" I shout making him jump. "I need your help. I said I'd make Tommy breakfast, hoping he'd ask for toast but he asked for an omelette and I can't cook. Please help me?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"Of course." Curtis says with a laugh. He guides me on how to make the batter mixture thing then how to cook it. Meaning Curtis did most the work and I watched.

"How come you don't cook?" Curtis asked as he plated up the omelettes. Thankfully, before I could reply Tommy comes over to the kitchen.

"Oh that smells good." he says looking at the omelettes.

"Oh thanks but Curtis helped me...a lot" I picked up the plates and took them over to the table and sat them down opposite each other. "I have to confess to something. Curtis made them, mostly, I can't cook. Toast is the extent of my knowledge. I'm sorry." I said. But instead if being angry he laughed and took my hand.

"Don't worry babes. I didn't know what green tea was let alone how to make it or use a kettle." he told me causing us both to laugh. 

After eating breakfast Tommy and the boys went to the gym so I had a little chat with the girls before Michael came over and pulled me for a chat.

"You alright babes." I asked as we settled on the bean bags.

"Yeah. How are you? I haven't seen you this morning and thought we could get to know each other better."