Confessions

While the girls were having a nap on a day bed, I went into the bedroom with Tommy and Curtis. Tommy and I were lying in bed while Curtis gave us back massages. After he'd finished mine, he moved on to Tommy, who was groaning and moaning making me laugh.

"How you feeling about the new guy?" Curtis asked Tommy as I videoed Curtis giving Tommy a back massage.

"He's a lovely guy. He's part of the boys at the end of the day. Not to mention he's Stassie's best friend." Tommy said with a wink.

"Right, Stassie we need to have a serious conversation." Curtis said to me, him and Tommy sitting up.

"Don't have a go at Molly, but she told us that you like Danny." Tommy said making me look down.

"What..um...no...um-" I stuttered.

"It's okay. Were not going to judge you." Tommy said, him and Curtis coming to sit either sided of me. "It's okay to fall in love with your best friend. It doesn't make you a bad person."

"Yeah and yesterday when we were working out he told me that he liked you."

"Oh yeah and I'm related to the queen." I say with an eye roll. Tommy gives you a look saying 'you can't use that line you are related to the queen', making me sigh, "You know what I mean. There is no way a guy as good looking, friendly, kind, charming and smart as Danny likes me." I say sadly.

"Stass, babe he does, whether you want to admit it or not he likes you." Tommy said.

"Yeah you need to go out there and grab that bull by his horns and take charge." Curtis says making us both laugh.

"But what about Yewande?" I ask them.

"Hun, yes Yewande is gorgeous and yes she is beautiful, but you're the one Danny wants and unless you tell him of you're feelings then he will choose Yewande but he'll never be fully happy." Curtis tells me.

"Fine," I say with a sigh, "I'll try and talk to him tonight." I say making the boys cheer before Lucie interrupted us and took us outside.

When I got outside I saw Danny and Yewande talking on the bean bags and I decided to go talk to him until I heard him tell her, "I can see something with you. You are absolutelty stunning. The first time I saw you, wow!" he said making me stop in my track and walk away back inside.

When I got inside I headed up to the terrace to be alone when Molly came in, "Hey hun, what's wrong?" she asked noticing my tears.

"Danny likes Yewande." I said wipping a tear. "I mean it was obvious she's stunning as he said, and I'm just plain and boring and come with a ton of baggage."

"Don't say that!" Molly orders sitting next to me placing a comforting arm around my shoulder. "You are equally if not more stunning than Yewnade, okay? And Danny would be a fool not to couple up with you."

"I never thought that it would hurt this much. I know Danny's dated before and yes that hurt but I always ignored it but now I've come to terms with my feelings it hurts even more. And Yewande, she's absolutely smitten with Danny it would crush her if he chose me."

"Just talk to her tonight and talk to him. You need to tell him how you feel." she said wiping my tears. "Now lets get you cleaned up for tonight and you can show Danny how beautiful you are."

When we went into the beauty room all the girls where starting to get ready. Lucie looked up and gave me a look asking if I was okay, to which I nodded in reply before walking over to the showers.

After showering, I got dressed an greeny/olivey dress with a white floral pattern and white wedges.