Dan the Man

While Yewande was on her date with Danny we all sat around on the bean bags discussing him. Michael was lying in between my legs and I was running my hands through his head while he lent back against my thigh.

"How was Yewande feeling, girls?" Curtis asked us.

"Yeah she was excited, not nervous one bit." I said.

"She was so calm but super excited." Molly said lifting her head up. 

"She said that she'll know within the first couple of minutes if its going to work." Amy said.

"Yeah she's a good judge of character, which I think that's true." Molly said.

"Do you think he'll be a scientist?" Curtis asked adjusting his hat.

"No" a few of the girls replied at the same time.

"I reckon he'll be a bit of a Danny, a Danny boy. I feel like he's gonna be a bot of like a Jack the Lad." Molly explained.

"I think he's gonna be a Jack the Lad but smart." Joe said.

"I think he's about 26, proper in shape, not like big or anything, just a good athletic body. A real clever guy." Curtis described using hand gestures.

"The fact that he picked Yewande says a lot." I say.

"Yeah you know because she's chilled, she's clever, she has her self sorted out." Amy continues

"We're actually crazy." I start. "The fact that he's called Danny and we think he's gonna be a really nice guy. He's going to be about 6'1", athletic, from the name Danny. How is that even possible?" I say causing us all to laugh.

After the discussion Michael and I moved our bean bags away from everyone and started talking. "Tell me more about your family." Michael said. "Like seriously, I'm really interested," he said making me smile. 

"So my oldest brother James, who is 29 is married to Victoria and they have a son and daughter who are 5 and 2, they about a 10 minute drive from me. Then my other older brother Arthur is 28 and is engaged to Sophia and they live in America. Next is me followed by my younger sister, Alexandra whose 20." I tell him.

"Wow." he says. "That's literally mental to me because I'm an only child. What was it like growing up with so many siblings?"

"For me it wasn't that bad because there's a five and seven year gap between me and my brothers they were always very over protective but with me and my sister because we were closer in age we always stuck together."

"I bet--" before he could finish Amber's phone went off signalling she had a text.

"Oh shit" Molly says swinging her glasses around.

"I got a text. It says: 'Amber, Freshen up. Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #talkofthetoon #dantheman'" she read out causing everyone to cheer and clap.

The girls and I went upstairs to help her get ready. "Are you a bit nervous?" I questioned.

"Yeah." she said.

"Why?" Anna asked standing next to her.

"Because like..."

"You need to be chatty Amber, charismatic, chatty, loving, kind and caring, Amber." Molly said. "All the things your not." she said laughing.

"What's going to happen if you and Yewande come back and you both really like him?" Lucie asks causing Molly to gasp. 

"Oh my god, friendship between you and Yewande is over." Molly says.