Best Friends Secrets

A/N: Some things that take place in this chapter aren't going to be the way they happen in the episode.

The girls went upstairs onto the terrace to talk to Yewnade and Amber about their dates, while I stayed downstairs with the boys and Danny. We where all lying on a day bed with Michael one side of me and Danny the other.

"First date went really well." Danny  said.

"Oh man  she came in smiling." Curtis said.

"She was smiling her head off." I said

"Literally I'm telling you her aura changed." Sherif said

"Her glow changed." Michael said agreeing with him.

"That is good to know, I felt there was a definite vibe. Whereas with Amber it felt a bit more like, bobviously we-- well I don't know, if she fancied me, but I fancied her, she's obviously fit but--" he explained.

"It's more friendship based." Joe continued.

"With Yewande it felt a bit more deeper. But we'll just see like, obviously, I have only met everyone for a split second. We will see what happens, get to know everyone." Danny continued.

"Get to know everyone, just don't do what I've done." Anton said, making us all laugh.

"Do you regret how you started off?" Danny asks. 

"No not at all" Anton replies.

"Cause you seem to be getting on with everybody." Danny says.

"Yeah exactly, I get on with everybody. To be honest, I haven't really had the click with anybody in here yet in terms of looks and everything together, but it'll come bro. I'm still here based on getting to know everyone..." Anton says.

"I think he was hoping that Danny was spelt with an i" I say making everyone laugh and Anton fist bump me and Danny.

"I can go and come back if you want, with a wig on." Danny says making me giggle.

"Having seen Danny in a wig before I would not recommend that, he looks awful. I'm so glad that the boys are getting on with Danny because he's my best friend and I know that once we leave I'm still going to be really good friends with most of the boys, just because I find it easier to make friends with boys."

"I think he'd step for you." Michael says as we all continue to laugh.

"I would try." Anton says.

"Anton hun, never change." I say looking up at him.

"'Course not darling."

*****

Anna, Amber, Yewande, Michael and I were all sitting on a day bed asking the girls how they're dates went.

"Basically we were upstairs asking Amber about the date and Molly was like, oh he's my type." Anna explained making me look confused. 

"She was like he's so my type." Yewande says doing an impression of Molly. "And she was like he's just so tall, so tall and I was like everyone here is fucking tall." she says making us laugh. "So what everyone here's your type?"

"Maybe she just wants to stay..." Michael starts.

"Yeah but she's already got two guys." I interupt.

"I love Molly. She's my best girl friend in here but like I'm sorry you have two boys already."

"Maybe she just like the attention." Michael says making me nod.

"I don't get that Anna says."

"I think she does. She likes to be the centre. She likes to always talk."