||CHAPTER 1||

A series of black Mercedes crossed the silent road and stopped just before a vacant almost shattered villa. The wind rustled down shaking the dried leaves in the forest either side. Even the nature turned silent with the arrival. A deadly peace surrounded the area as a man walked out from the first car, with long strides reached for the middle one and opened the gate letting out the way for the devil himself.

This Devil wasn't someone with long nails, horns and that red blood eyes instead he was one of the most beautiful creation of the God possible. His sharp jawline, his well built body and those eyes which were exact description of his personality, too many shades. Those captivating eyes which were for now held inside the Ray ban sunglasses. His aura, his attire everything screamed possessiveness, power and authority. He is the young Billionaire Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the most eligible bachelor and The Best entrepreneur of the time!

"Sir they are inside"informed his chief bodyguard Khanna who knew his boss inside out. He knew his boss is neither a Devil nor an Angel. He is good as it can be, he is bad as much as it is possible. Sometime he is a million color sometime just pure black and white. He is extreme of everything!

Passing a cold nod to his chief bodyguard, Shivaay picked up his Colt Python Revolver and placed it in his black denim pocket without any expression.

Walking inside followed by a bunch of men in black suit and guns he settled down on a chair while all of them surrounded him in proper semicircles, nobody making a single noise.

Two of the men brought a girl and a man with their eyes covered using a black cloth, too scared to even speak a word and pushed them on the ground in front of him. Khanna removed the clothes from their eyes as they tried to adjust with the sunlight. Passing a disgusting look to the girl who was crying hysterically he turned toward the man.

"Why did you do that?" he asked a simple question, the person looked at him confused not understanding anything to which Shivaay lost his patience and shot him directly on the shoulder.  He screamed in pain while the girl flinched, tears flowing from her eyes. She bit her lips not to let a scream because she knew the consequences of messing with the Devil is worse than death.

"I asked why did you placed those smuggled statues at Omkara Singh Oberoi art gallery?" he again asked, this time in a high pitched voice, the man who was crying in pain shuddered before replying "I was paid for the same. They wanted to take the product out of the country and that was the only safe place to hide it!" A deep and scary laugh left Shivaay's mouth before he shot the other arm of the man.  "How can I forget the cheap, disgusting and selfish middle class standards of you people?"

"You will kill me? " he asked shuttering in fear when Shivaay tilted his head with a smug full smile "No I won't kill you that's a crime..."the man led out a painful sigh when Shivaay continued "You will kill yourself!"

He looked at him horrified as well as confused.  Shivaay asked Khanna to go ahead. Khanna passed a set of papers to the man before describing "Your wife have divorced you Mr Sinha for cheating on her, we showed her the proof and she left the country with your daughter.  Your property is in the name of your wife now, your shop and house have been taken over by Oberois and you aren't left with even a single penny."

The man looked at Shivaay with wide eyes. He never knew his entire life would be destroyed for just keeping few statues at a place. "Why did you do that?" he asked in a low voice. The pain now no more affected him. "You should have thought about it before trying to send my brother in prison." He passed him the gun "Now think what is better, end all your miseries with a bullet or live all your life with these useless shot shoulders. Believe me police is not gonna help you at all. So it's either you shoot yourself or the life shoots you. Trust me I won't let you live peacefully even now!"