||CHAPTER 4||

She stood there in black lace inners, his shirt casually hung around her shoulders unaware of what the sight of her at this moment did to him. Her soft pale skin bathing in the last rays of sun, a gentle breeze through the open window touched her hairs. He was lying on the bed where they have spend the last twelve hours. Their bodies had experienced every state between lust and sleep, desire and exhaustion and he could only hope for more. He didn't want this day ever to end. Then she turned toward him and smiled, his heart skipped a beat as a sentence escaped his mouth "My God, You are gorgeous Annika." She walked back to him ever so slowly dropping his shirt on floor and whispered in a seductive voice "I guess it's time for bed."

Shivaay opened his eyes with a jerk, his face was covered with sweat and his heartbeat was at a speed of jet. These dreams or more like a nightmare have been a constant companion of him from the last month since he had appointed Annika as his Personal Assistant.

He had done everything to make her life hell, making her work from morning five thirty to late eight thirty or nine without any break. The first day he had seen her his ego was hurt but later he realized that she is the one who would behave as professionly as he wish his personal assistant considering she didn't look at him like the other girls did. Well he was a business man and anything for business. There were two reason for making her his personal assistant first he wanted a professional person for the post which she was and secondly he wanted to take revenge for the slap.

But over the time things were changing. He was insanely attracted toward her. She had started coming in all his wild fantasies as well as dreams. Her smile, her body, her smell, her talks, her attitude everything was attracting him. She was turning in a form of addiction for him he didn't have a control on. He couldn't go a day without seeing her which led to him calling her to office even on Sundays for various works.

It was dangerous for him and for her as well. Shivaay knew he had no control on his demons and if his demons decided to take over the girl who he knew was an Angel it will be destructive. His demons would get what they want and once they get it, it's impossible to snatch it from them.

The attraction he is feeling toward her is beyond his control. He was always a controlled person, no matter how seductive act a girl perform it didn't created a single impact on him but this girl, simple act as much as of pushing her stray hair behind her ears was seducing him like anything.

He had started developing inability to spend time without her, he had developed infinite number of obsessive fantasies involving her. He had sneaked out so much of his valuable time just to gawk at her or look at photo he had secretly clicked.

He tried all the ways to keep her away from him but it didn't help. No matter how much he try he would himself end up close to her. She was like his opposite pole pulling him insanely toward her.

It was yet another Sunday but it was useless to call her to office today considering even he is not allowed to go. His brothers want him to spend some time with them and he couldn't refuse at the same time he was not able to control the burning need inside him to see her.

Frustrated he dialled a call to his friend Daksh Khuranna, well he rarely makes friends. Daksh had been able to enter his friend zone because he happen to be his childhood friend. "Hey buddy, how are you? Long time haa" he heard Daksh cheerful voice from other side and closed his eyes to control his temper because of his frustrated state.

"Daksh I need a help!" he said or more like ordered  in a serious voice and explained everything to him. "Wow The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is having wild dreams of a girl. That's a news." Daksh chuckled and Shivaay groaned in anger "Warning you Daksh if you can give an advice then go ahead otherwise fuck off. Dare make a joke out of it otherwise next time you will hear the sound of my bullet on your head!" Daksh gulped knowing very well that Shivaay can do what he just said.

"Ok chill go for a one night stand you will feel better. I'll arrange a girl for you tonight."

Daksh adviced and Shivaay clutched his phone hard "Are you out of your mind, you know I don't go for a one night stand and all these shit. " he groaned in anger as Daksh remarked irritated "Ya how can I forget the most eligible bachelor Shivaay Singh Oberoi haven't even kissed anyone yet!"

"So what Shivaay Singh Oberoi isn't a prostitute that any random girl would touch him."

Daksh shook his head in annoyance."You and your philosophies man. Now what do you think you will do with this sexual frustration?" He asked in a calm voice because he very well knew the consequences of raising voice against Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shivaay led out a breath before speaking "It's not just sexual frustration. You are not understanding-----" he stopped for a moment before continuing.

"My desire to possess her is violent, all consuming. It's an obsession that goes beyond a simple sexual need, although my body burns for her I just don't want to fuck her. I want to imprint myself in her, to mark her inside out so that she will never belong to a man but me. I want to own her completely!"

Daksh was stunned listening to Shivaay. Well even Shivaay was stunned to listen to himself. He knew that what he was fearing had actually come up. His demons have realized what they want. They had taken over his control system like always. They want that angel all for them and they will get her anyhow, at any cost,by any means!

He hanged the call without listening to Daksh and closed his eyes with his palm on his face and soon his expressions changed from a shocked one to an evil smirk. The color of his eyes contracted to dark sea blue where one can feel his monster lurking. Who said monsters lurk only in shadows or darkness, they are there in his beautiful orbs all set to dance with the angel.

He dialled Annika's number which she picked in the second ring "I want you in Oberoi mansion in half an hour. I am working from here." He hanged the call without waiting for a reply and than dialled Khanna. "Khanna I want all the details of Nikhil Mehra, Ms Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi's fiance."

Hanging the call his lips turned into a smirk as he opened her picture in his I-phone and just said a simple word.

"Mine!"

The word was a declaration, it rocked him to his very foundation. Shivaay knew nothing about love or loving someone. He just knew Annika is his, only his!

 He just knew Annika is his, only his!