||CHAPTER 16||

"Here is your room Annika. It have all the things you require. If you need anything just call me. I am in the room beside you. Also I am making dinner, when you get ready do come in the dining room" said Zayn with a warm smile opening a room for Annika. They have reached Shivaay's private island which was looked after by Om. Zayn being a friend of Om helped him to look after the Pearl industries over here. The people living here pay tax to Oberoi industries for living here.

"Thank you so much Zayn" answered Anika smiling at her new friends who was so genuine, caring and a perfect example of gentleman. In the entire flight he made sure to make her feel better by getting all sorts of eatables or making a joke of himself to bring a smile on her face.

Along with a gentleman he was one hell of an honest man. He had very earnestly told Annika that he had developed a crush over her in the first meet itself and he isn't scared from anyone not even Shivaay to admit this.

Not that this affected Annika, she knew no matter how good or a gentleman Zayn was, her heart and she belonged to the devil, her devil!

She knew that after this break she will return in the arms of her own personal beast, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. To accept him with all his flaws, all his chaos, all his darkness. To love him the way he is, dangerous and dark!

Maybe, maybe if Zayn came in her life before Shivaay, she would have loved him. Her life would have been a fairytale. A typical romantic cheesy love story but now she is use to the madness, to the storm, to the fetish and to the obsession of her devil.

Love done once is done and it can never be undone. Annika knew she is hopelessly in love with Shivaay and nothing can change it, neither the goodness of Zayn nor the evilness of Shivaay!

Meanwhile on the other side Oberoi's family doctor checked over Shivaay's wound while Om, Rudra and Dadi waited outside his room highly worried for their Shivaay. Om never thought that things could go this much worst!

"Doctor is Shivaay okay?" asked Om as soon as the doctor came out. Even Dadi and Rudra waited patiently for the doctor to reply. "He is fine for now but I am sorry to say his condition is really suicidal, we would have lost him if you guys haven't called me on time."

The last sentence was enough for Dadi and Rudra to burst into fits of tears. Om being the sensible one took a control on himself and asked the doctor to go ahead. "I would just suggest you to make sure to keep Mr Oberoi out of stress and tension. Keep him happy, complete his wishes and make sure not to refuse him for things that matter him too much."

"We will make sure Doctor. When will he regain conscience?" asked Om wiping a lone tear that escaped his eyes. "He will regain his conscience in an hour. Now I shall take your leave and once again I would like to remind you to not make him upset or angry." Doctor adviced and Om nodded along with others.

Rudra escorted the doctor till the gate, Om and Dadi sat in the hall silently grasping everything that happened. "What had happened to my billu? How can he even think of leaving all of us alone?" cried Dadi as Om tried to calm her down. His mind was stuck right now. A part of him died seeing Shivaay in this condition.

Rudra came and sat beside Om keeping his head on his shoulder "O Bhaiya will be okay right?" he asked meekly and Om nodded wiping his own tears. Maybe Shivaay misbehaved with Om today but he is the same Shivaay who sacrificed his entire childhood so that both his brothers can have a normal and happy life. He is the same Shivaay who took infinite pain on himself to avoid a scratch on his brothers!

They entered in Shivaay's room after about an hour and saw him trying to get hold of a knife. Om and Rudra rushed toward him to stop him from yet again cutting his nerves. Om snatched the knife from Shivaay and threw it away. He held Shivaay's collar jerking him up, tears rolled down Shivaay's eyes. Rudra held Dadi who was crying seeing all this.