||CHAPTER 17||

"What makes you love Shivaay sir?" asked Zayn eating his breakfast "I mean sorry to say but he is a kind of obsessed freak, devil by nature...."he trailed off but stopped seeing Annika glaring him. He smiled sheepishly before apologising "I am sorry!"

"You know Zayn,yes Shivaay is an obsessed freak and a devil but I loved the caring Shivaay who could do anything for me and trust me he is there inside the devil. Inside Shivaay Singh Oberoi is my Shivaay who step back from his desires for my comfort, who takes hunter marks on his body to save my dignity, who never check his schedule before spending time with me. I love this Shivaay and for being with this Shivaay I am willing to accept the devil Shivaay Singh Oberoi as well and that's why I am here to get myself ready for all his chaos."

Zayn looked at Annika with God knows what emotions, Annika smiled to him before adding "and I don't care if I love my devil because he loves me more than his hell!"

Zayn gave a small smile before standing up "Anyway I will take your leave now I have to keep a check over the workers in the pearl industry." He bid an adieu and left the mansion, Annika closed the gate after him.

She settled on the couch after cleaning the breakfast table and dishes when she heard the doorbell. "Look like Zayn forgot something--" she muttered and walked toward the gate.

"Zayn-----" her voice got stuck seeing Shivaay standing there at the gate with his devilish smirk, dressed in his usual coal black suit and surrounded by all his bodyguards.

"Disappointed Temptress?"

Shivaay asked tilting his head a bit toward right, his demons mocked her inside his eyes. Her blood went cold seeing him there. She knew now she had even lost the chance to give any explanation to Shivaay.

"So temptress how was your mini vacation without me and with that Zayn?" asked Shivaay entering the hall and sitting on the couch with his hands spread wide while his legs one upon another.

"Shiv--aay there is no--thing between me and Za--yn" Annika didn't knew why she was giving this explanation. Shivaay looked at her with a frown and with long strides came near her, cupping her cheeks he rubbed his thumb on her chin before whispering in a low voice.

"You never ever give any explanation to me on this Annika. I am possessive because I don't trust others men but I do trust you on this. My love is not this weak that I will doubt your character. For the first and last time I am warning, dare you even try to give anyone any explanation on your loyalty. I blindly trust you on this point."

Annika's heart swelled with happiness, inspite the number of times she had broken his trust he still doesn't even for a speck doubt her loyalty especially when she haven't even confessed her love for him ever.

His love is commendable and so is his trust!

"And now coming to the point wear this, we are getting married in an hour." ordered Shivaay forwarding Annika a packet as she looked at him horrified with sudden turn of the events. She isn't yet ready for this. She love him but getting married to him all of a sudden is certainly not something she can accept. He can't force such an important decision of her life on her like this.

"Shivaay-----" she trailed off but Shivaay interrupted showing his palm to her "Annika I had enough of everything. I could have waited for my entire life if you would have stayed by my side but now no more. Each second I have this fear of losing you. Each second I feel as if you will get yet another reason to runaway from me because I don't have a right on you legally. Now you will be my wife and I would have all the rights to keep you with me."

He held her hand and dragged her to a room, pushing her inside said in a low dangerous tone "You have twenty minutes Annika, get ready into this then we will get married in the temple over the hilltop."