||CHAPTER 11||

Shivaay entered his room along with Khanna to see Annika sitting there with a file, her expression wasn't easy to determine. He gestured Khanna to leave the room and Khanna compliled.

Om,Rudra and Dadi were off to some wedding and Shivaay made sure that they take ample amount of security. He doesn't trust that man at all!

"Annika everything's okay?" Shivaay asked and Annika looked at him with bloodshot eyes. She stood up and coming closer to him threw the file on his face. Shivaay clutched his fist to control his anger and his devils because he doesn't want to hurt his temptress.

"Shivaay if you actually love me like you said you will not lie! Why were you sending money to Nikhil?" she asked, voice laced with accusation and Shivaay led out a sigh. So she got to know. Of course he isn't going to lie. She have asked over his love and his love is as true as hell!

He told her everything honestly and she looked at him shocked. He was playing all along. He have kidnapped Nikhil, threatened to kill him and have forced him to leave her. He was a bloody obsessed psycho. How can she even love this man?

A tight slap landed on Shivaay's face from Annika but he still didn't said anything. He controlled himself. He belongs to her and she can do anything with him!

"How could you? How could you do this? You played with my feelings Shivaay. You in a way bought me. You are a bloody criminal!" she screamed holding his collar but he just stared into her eyes. His devils still were screaming inside his eyes. It was Shivaay who was keeping them in control otherwise at this moment neither Annika nor he himself knew what all they can do to her!

"You know what you and me are over!" Annika declared with tears in her eyes trying to take out the ring and that's when Shivaay's control snapped he held her hand and pushed her on the bed hovering over her, holding both her hands wide apart.

"Don't test my patience Annika, I am controlling myself just because I love you but dare you take out that ring that marks you mine. I won't mind marking your body mine completely now and then!"

He growled and Annika looked shocked into his eyes. He can't be the man who pulled away when she was uncomfortable to kiss him. He was a beast, a living beast!

She wiggled to get out of his hold and as he loosened one of her hand she picked up a flower vase and smashed it on his head. A loud scream escaped Shivaay's mouth and Annika pushed him away. She battled between the thought of running away, it hurt her to see him hurt but right now she can't stay with this obsessive man. He is a criminal and he deserve the punishment!

She ran away and Khanna who just entered listening to Shivaay's scream asked the guard to catch Annika but Shivaay stopped him "Just ask the guards to keep a look on her that she doesn't fall in some danger---rest the bird will be back soon in her cage. Let's see how long my canary can fly?" he smirked along with his devils. He threw the blood in his hand which was coming from his head on the file as a victorious expression adorned his face.

Khanna nodded knowing very well that Shivaay was playing mind games. He isn't someone to be hurt this much with just a flower vase hit. Annika didn't escaped, Shivaay let her escape!

Other side Annika kept crying as she ran toward the police station. She didn't knew on what she is crying, because she loved the devil or because she still love him and is guilty of hurting him!

Love is such an insane emotion, once happened can't be undone. He had very wittyfully made her fall for him badly without reveling his true sides and now even after knowing everything she can't hate him!

Wiping her tears she arrived at the police station. She reached to a police Inspector and told him about the situation. He nodded in understanding and before he could ask the name of the person who did this he received a phone call.