||EPILOGUE||

"Zayn, Ashyuth-----" called Annika as a little boy got down from Zayn's arms, ran and hugged Annika who cacooned him in her arms.

"Mumma you know Dada brought a new watch for me--" said a four years old Ashyuth showing his apple smartwatch, Annika smiled at him kissing his forhead than smiled at Zayn.

"You had your dinner?" Annika asked Zayn who nodded in positive when a hand wrapped around Annika's waist possessively with a grip as strong as diamond!

"Wifey, he have his wife to worry about him. You just concentrate on your husband."

Shivaay said as he placed a chaste kiss on her chin while Annika rolled her eyes at her obstinate husband who doesn't care that they are in their son's fourth birthday party and is publicly showing his affections. Six years have passed to their marriage but her husband is still the same. Can he ever get bored of her?

Zayn greeted Shivaay and passed a small smile to Annika and Ashyuth before leaving them alone searching for his wife knowing very well that Shivaay is not fond of him much!

"Shivaay weren't you talking to Mr Sinha?" asked Annika because her always sticking husband have left her just for few minutes as he chatted with his business associates. "You left me there alone---" he complained in a voice that made Annika chuckle. She sometime get into a confusion who is more cute her son or her husband.

"Dada focus on me also I am the birthday boy---" complained Ashyuth frowning cutely from his mother's arms. His Father's attention is always on his mother. "Awe sorry champ---" he said picking up "You know I love you too that's why I------" before he could continue Ashyuth interrupted "--you share mumma with me I know. But let me remind you dada she is my mother as she is your wife!"

"But she is my wife before being your mother so I have more right on her" said an offended Shivaay without realizing that he is actually fighting with his own son who is about nine times smaller than him.

"Shivaay, Ashyuth no fighting" warned Annika and both the men turned silent afterall in their house Annika was the boss!

"Ashyuth, go enjoy with your friends" said Annika and Ashyuth left after kissing his mother's cheeks teasing his father who clearly doesn't like this act of his son but then he do love his son like anything to scold him. Among Annika asked Shivaay he is the one to spoil him!

"Who called Zayn here?" asked Shivaay once Ashyuth left. He still doesn't like Zayn especially after getting to know that his temptress was the crush of Zayn. Annika rolled her eyes before replying "I asked Khanna bhaiya to call him. He is a friend Shivaay!" Annika replied trying to loosen his grip on her waist, main word 'trying'!

"I so gonna kill this Khanna he never listens to me." groaned Shivaay when Annika looked at him with eyes full of unshed tears "I am glad he doesn't otherwise I would have lost you that day because of your insanity!"

"Don't cry senorita, Okay I will not say anything to your Khanna bhaiya" assured Shivaay cupping her face and planting a long lingering kiss on her forehead. Annika would always be thankful of her Khanna bhaiya and somewhere even Shivaay!

After knowing Shivaay's plan that day, Khanna was terrified. One thing he knew was that he can't let Shivaay die. How can he afterall Shivaay was the one to help him when he was so much into financial crises. He had known Shivaay's best as well as the worst shade, his past as well as present everything. And when Shivaay didn't killed him for letting his temptress go he knew that Shivaay do treat him like a family because he would kill any another person in his place for this fault and Shivaay's 'try' of apology was all that was needed for confirmation. Just like Shivaay even Khanna can do anything for his family!