||CHAPTER 15||

It was evening when Shivaay woke up with a jerk not finding Annika beside him. The devils in his eyes screamed in utter pain not finding her beside him. Her scent lingers on the sheet driving him mad with desire. This bed cold and empty without her, torments him. Feverish with passion, his flesh cries for her--- wanting her back.

Wearing his cloths he rushed to search her in the entire farmhouse. With each passing moment the feelings of anger, hurt and betrayel was filling him up. He destroyed each thing in his way shouting her name.

His this state was terrifying Khanna as well. He had seen all the dark shades of Shivaay but this was far more dangerous and dark than he had ever known.

Khanna wanted to tell him everything but he wasn't able to open his mouth. He feared the roaring beast moving all around the house destroying everything. Khanna was scared for his own life now.

Not finding her anywhere he marched toward Khanna with rage radiating from all of his body. His eyes held a tormented fury that could burn anything on it's way. He held Khanna by his throat with a really tight grip and pushed him toward the corner hitting his head directly on the wall.

"Where is my Annika, Khanna?" asked Shivaay choking the life out of Khanna who struggled to breath and keep his eyes open to not fall unconscious because of the iron grip around his throat.

"Sir---Om--kara---sir--came--An--nika-- mam" Khanna struggled to form any coherent sentence. Shivaay pushed Khanna with a force on the floor, he coughed hard with blood coming out of his mouth.

Every guard present there shivered in fear fathoming what would come ahead. Shivaay took his gun out and pointed straight at Khanna who looked at him shocked yet shivering in utter terror.

"Khanna one chance because you are my loyal guard. Tell me everything" roared Shivaay sending shivers in the veins of everyone present out there.

"Sir--morning Omkara sir came along with Mallika mam and one of his friend name Zayn. I don't know where but he send Annika mam with his friend. They discussed it in your room so I don't know much but as Annika mam left Zayn followed her. I am sorry sir but we couldn't go against Omkara sir as well." said Khanna, dreading for his life.

"I don't fucking pay you to follow Omkara's order contrasting me. I bloody warned you all that Annika shouldn't be able to leave this farmhouse than how can you let her go."

He screamed holding Khanna from his collar. Pushing him away Shivaay rushed toward his car driving rashly in full speed toward Oberoi Mansion. Hot tears poured out of his eyes which contained his emotions of anger, pain, betrayal, obsession and maybe love!

Shivaay marched inside the Oberoi Mansion where Om, Rudra and Dadi were sitting. He immediately held Om by his collar jerking him on his feet. Om who although was prepared for Shivaay's outburst was surprised by this act of Shivaay.

Well he was ready for his brother's outburst but right now infront of him was a devil who was tormented with the departure of his lifeline, his fetish!

"You helped Annika to run right. You know what she means to me than also." he screamed on Omkara's face pushing Rudra away who was trying to stop him.

"Shivaay she didn't wanted to stay with you. She wanted time---"before Om could continue Shivaay again yelled this time holding his throat "I fucking don't care. She want time fine she can take all the time she want but by staying by my side. How dare you snatch away my temptress from me?"

He started choking Om and again spoke this time in a low dangerous tone "Where is Annika, Om?" Om shook his head in negative trying to take breath "I won't tell!"

Shivaay pushed him on floor in anger and frustration. Rudra rushed toward Om scared of Shivaay's outburst. Dadi who although had an idea of Shivaay's obsession from all what Om told was still shocked with this side of Shivaay. Shivaay who couldn't tolerate a scratch on Om held him by his throat!

"Shivaay please listen to me. Don't go after her. At least listen to your brother." requested Om coughing hard.

Shivaay gave him a pointed glare before turning his back toward him. He led out a dangerous staccato "You are my brother that's why you are still alive after what you did."

Om looked shocked at Shivaay. Not even in his wild dreams did he thought that Shivaay would say something like this to him.

"You won't tell right. Fine I will find out myself. Trust me nobody not even God can separate her from me" he warned moving toward the gate when Dadi spoke.

"If you go after Annika, you would see my dead face Shivaay."

Shivaay looked at Dadi with tears falling off his already messed face and body. Dadi didn't looked into his eyes because she knew than she will feel guilty of taking away the only thing her billu ever asked for. From childhood till this date, Shivaay didn't wished or fought for anything other than Annika and she refused him that also.

"You can't do this with me Dadi" said Shivaay stumbling on his own legs moving toward the table. Dadi still didn't looked into his eyes, not being able to see her billu in this state.

"Fine Dadi, I won't go after her. I won't look for her. I will let her go." he answered taking steps toward the table "but then when she isn't in my life what's the use of this life....." and before anyone could fathom Shivaay's next move he took the knife from the fruit basket and slit his wrist.

"Shivaay"

"Bhaiya"

"Billu"

Dadi, Om and Rudra rushed toward Shivaay who fell on his legs smiling in between tears. Om held him in his lap as Dadi and Rudra cried. Om ordered Rudra to call the doctor while he himself tried to close Shivaay's wound.

"Shivaay what kind of madness is this?" yelled Om to which Shivaay smiled "This madness is my love Om. You call it obsession but for me it's my love my insane fetish!"

He looked toward Dadi and held her wrinkled palms with his blooded hand. "I completed my promise Dadi, see I am not going after her but then also remember---" he took a sharp breath as he started loosing his conscience.

"Annika is mine, Only mine!"