||CHAPTER 10||

Shivaay scrutinized his fiance who was still working for him. They have been engaged for about three weeks and two months later they were to be married. The happiness of Shivaay and his devils knew no boundary. Just  two months and she will be legally his.

As if sensing his gaze on her she lifted her eyes from the file, her long lashes sweeping up. Her hazel brown orbs got locked with his sea blue eyes where his demons drank the sweetness of the beauty they admired. The aching need inside him grows.  It's a feeling that's somehow different from the lust surging through his body, a complex want that's layered on top of his usual obsessive cravings. It was an yearning that terrifies even his devils with its intensity!

Annika looked down feeling the heat all around her body under his gaze. His eyes always made her feel self conscious and touched. Without even laying a single finger he touch her a way no one can ever do.

Over the time she had turned out to be deeply in love with him, although she haven't told this to him but something told her that he knew it. She was blessed to have him apart from the annoying possessiveness and controlling behavior he shows when they are with another man he was good infact perfect in everything.

He had made her stay with him in Oberoi mansion although in different room because he didn't want her to stay alone given that Sahil is in hostel. Annika still remember the day when he asked to kiss her but the moment he saw her a bit uncomfortable he moved away.

All he said was that as long as she assure to stay with him he is in no hurry to claim her body. The respect she had for him grew to another level.

She looked at him as he was yet again looking at her. His gaze made her blush. Closing the files she moved inside his cabin. After all he can't just keep gazing at her like this for the entire day. He had an empire to look after!

"What's going in that mischievous and cheap mind of yours Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Why are you staring me like this?" Annika asked wrapping her arms around her chest as his eyes fiddled between the point of her wrapped hands and her face.

He can see her smirking, well she was a witch as much as she was an angel. A witch who had been able to break inside the heart of a devil. She has the mindset of a Queen and the heart of a warrior. She is everything all at once and too much for those who don't deserve her and Shivaay knew he and his devils deserve her!

"Do you have any idea how badly I ache for you?" he asked pulling her close by wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. Annika gasped under his proximity, his intimidating personality always makes her nervous but today she is gonna play along.

"Give me the idea? Tell me how badly you ache for me?" she said in a low seductive voice wrapping her arms around his neck as they stayed in the silence for a moment with their forehead joined together and breaths mixed to create such a dense tension in the cabin that could be cut through a knife.

After a pause he whispered to her in a low voice "I yearn desperately for you, to lock you in my arms. To savor this heavenly pleasure upon your enticing lips---"he paused blowing on her lips as they grew apart in anticipation "Let this insatiable hunger consume us throughoutly. While listening to our heart controlled by the raging desire. Dancing with the sin breathelessly in the sensual rhythm of love---"he provoked her and slowly traced her bare waist with his knuckles.

Annika took heavy breaths. His words gave her all those alien and wild thoughs she never knew she had the capability to think of.

"I want to kiss you Temptress in all the places, feel your pulse beneath my skin. I want your fingers to get lost in my hairs. I want our lips to leave stain on each others evincing we belong to each other, forever" he added in a tantalizing voice and Annika didn't knew when she moved forward placing her lips on his.