||CHAPTER 8||

"You son of a bitch!" a man screamed at an eight years old Shivaay hitting him directly from a hunter as he drank another sip from his alcohol. A scream left Shivaay's mouth as he snuggled more into a corner.

"I am sor..ry Dad...i..am... Sorry, I won't do it again dad.. I won't celebrate my birthday again." he shivered as tears streamed down his blue hazel orbs which by now have turned red with the pain. His head was bleeding while his entire body had marks of hunter.

"You want to celebrate the day you came in this world from that Bitch's womb right, let me show you how it is celebrated!" he forcefully grabbed the little innocent child's mouth forcing the alcohol bottle, closed his nose making him drink those bitter gulps. A little Shivaay shivered and with all his force pushed his father away coughing harshly as blood came out of his mouth that couldn't tolerate the force with which they were held.

A tight slap landed on his cheeks making his lips bleed as the man held him from his hand dragging him to which he pleaded, cried but nothing affected the heartless person as he pushed the little child in a dark room full of dust and creepy insects!

"Dad please open the door dad, dad please dad....it's scary dad, it's so dark...please dad!" he cried but all he heard was a throaty laugh from outside.

"Happy Birthday to you Shivaay!!"

"No!" Shivaay woke up screaming, this day again came in his life. His birthday. The worst days of his torture full childhood. He curled up wrapping his arm around his legs shaking to and fro. His face was covered with sweat while the nerves in his eyes throbed.

Otherside listening to his scream Dadi, Om and Rudra came at the gate knowing very well what's the reason. They tried to call him but all he did was close his ears hard shaking to and fro on the bed. He stood up and broke everything in the room screaming "It's not my birthday!"

"Shivaay----"

He turned and saw the illusion of his father coming toward him with a smirk, bottle of bear and a cake. Shivaay turned horrified as he took steps back, the voice from the gate felt numb all he could see was the man in front of him who was his father and the man behind his distorted childhood!

"Shivaay beta, Comeon let's cut the cake it's your happy birthday right? Come here my prince-----"

Shivaay threw everything which he got toward the illusion, screamed like anything hoping for it to disappear. He knew it's an illusion and his father had died years ago but nothing could remove that fear, that anxiety.

He hit his head on the wall wishing that pain to remove all the scars of his childhood and this illusion but nothing worked. Stumbling he left toward the washroom and closed the gate trying to close all the voices out. He filled the tub with icy cold water and laid down on it with open eyes to stay away from that illusion that haunt him now and then!

Otherside Om was trying to control a weeping Rudra and Dadi at the same time controlling his own tears knowing very well what's going inside. "It's all my fault I should have taken him also along with you both when your mother left!" Dadi cried as Om was trying to calm her down.

"I took you and Rudra just because you were too small to stay without a mother figure, how could I leave my seven year old billu behind with that monster----" she cried more as Om engulfed her in a hug.

"For eleven years Billu tolerated that torture under your mentally unstable father and didn't let us get a hint so that he doesn't hurt us. My Billu destroyed himself to keep us safe. It's all my fault---" Dadi said and Rudra cried more while Om tried to calm them up.