||CHAPTER 14||

Anika woke up at the sound of Shivaay's callertune. She tried to sit and pick up the call only to fall back on the bed because of Shivaay's tight hold on her naked body. She looked at him and he was deep in sleep, because of the heavy doses of medicines he took yesterday. Still his grip around her was as tight as possible.

Anika blushed remembering the last night. She doesn't regret it at all. It was the most beautiful night of her life. She was in love with this man or devil whatever people like to call him. Even if loving him back is dangerous or sinful she doesn't care. She is ready to overcome her morals and values to be with this man!

His love was mad and obsessive while her was soft and pure. Last night Annika realized one thing that she can't change Shivaay, she have to accept him with all his darkness and obsession.

She have to accept his chaos but for this she needs time. She need some time away from all this, away from him. She need to introspect everything. She need to develop herself strong enough to handle him and his devils.

She knew if she ask Shivaay he won't allow. Even if she tells him that she will come back he won't believe. She don't blame him for this, she herself lost his trust over her.

She looked beside her to see Shivaay sleeping naked with a peaceful smile on his face, a smile she haven't seen before. She looked at the hunter marks over his body and immediately tears formed in her eyes. She bend down and kissed those marks only to see his smile getting wider. He can sense her even when he is sleeping!

She kept staring into his face rubbing her palm over his hairs when Shivaay's callertune again rang. With both the hands she somehow got herself free of his hold and picked up the call to see it from Om. She wore a towel around her and moving away from Shivaay picked up the call, before she could say a word Om began.

"Shivaay where are you? It's been more than a month now you and Annika are on this business tour. You know right you guys have to get married as well. Dadi is really worried. You didn't let us to talk to Annika since a month and from yesterday even your phone was not answered. Will you say something? When are you guys coming back?"

"Om---"Annika said meekly and Om stopped listening to her voice. "Annika is that you? How are you? Is everything okay there? Where is Shivaay and when are you guys coming back?" He shot in one go.

Annika gulped before requesting"Om can you come to Oberoi farmhouse in the outskirts of Mumbai please?" Om immediately was concerned for her "Is everything okay Annika?" asked Om in a low voice.

Annika didn't knew when and why tears left her eyes as she explained everything to Om. Om listened to everything patiently and once she was done assured her "You be there Annika, I am coming."

Annika kept the phone and walked toward Shivaay who was sleeping. She knew he won't wake up anytime soon. His medicines had high dosage of narcotic drugs. She rubbed his face and kissed his forehead "I am sorry Shivaay but it is important, for me, for you and for us. I promise I will come back because I love you."

Annika got dressed up and once again kissing Shivaay's forehead left the room. She was waiting in the hall when Om arrived along with two more persons she didn't recognize. Khanna wanted to inform Shivaay but he couldn't because first Om didn't allow him and Khanna can't refuse Om as well and second Shivaay was sleeping and who would like to wake a sleeping devil.

Annika looked at the lady who was dressed up in white formal shirt and black pencil skirt. Her chocolaty brown hairs were perfectly aligned on her back.  Her black polished heels made the clicking sound over the marble flooring. She carried a pleasant aura and a gracious smile.

She looked at the other man who was dressed in a three piece suit. He had a well build body and was looking like a model straight out of fashion magazines but then nothing could beat Shivaay.