||CHAPTER 5||

Annika walked inside the Oberoi Mansion frowning. She was all set to go on a date with Nikhil after so long but due to her devil boss she couldn't go. Overall he had called her in so much hurry that Annika couldn't even change the dress she had worn for her date. It was a royal blue knee length middy which was quite backless.

She was not really a person who would be comfortable in such dresses and it was just on the requests of Nikhil who had brought this dress for her that she wore this. They had planned an entire day together but her devil boss spoiled everything. It took her so many puppy faces to convince Nikhil and he finally understood. She was really lucky to have such an understanding life partner.

Everything in her life was normal and good until the devil came. Something about him was different. He was someone who could make her feel everything she hadn't felt before. The way he look at her sometime make her feel the most beautiful person alive while sometime make her feel a kind of possession. His all the intentional or unintentional touches would led out a shiver inside her body. In Spite of everything what he did with her she couldn't come herself to hate him.

She don't know which side of him was true, the one which tortures her day and night to work or the other which make sure of her safety to drop her till her home late night. One side he had almost spoiled the future of her brother other side he had admitted him in one of the best institute forcefully. Because of him she doesn't face any financial problem now. One side he doesn't let her take a break in between work other side he himself doesn't eat anything until she eats. What was he? Angel or Devil she can't decide!

She was really worried with the way he looked and behaved with her on the day he made her sign those contract papers that she had literally asked everyone in the office that is he a womanizer and was relieved to know that he had never misbehaved or touched a women if we avoid pushing them away or shouting at them. She was relieved at least this way she is safe!

Only if she knew what he held for her!

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Dadi, she had met her and his brothers when they had come to meet him in office. She was really amazed the way how sweetly he behaved with his family contrasting to the way he behaved with others. She had really got close to Dadi, Om and Rudra. She still can't believe that such sweet people are family of the devil.

"Annika beta you here?"asked Dadi once she blessed Annika as she took her blessings. "What to say Dadi your devil grandson doesn't let me take a leave. He said he is working from home and called me." whined Annika pouting to which Dadi chuckled. "Sorry Annika puttar I wish he listened me but you know how stubborn he is!" Annika nodded in understanding. She knew no matter how much the devil love his family he does how he wished.

"Someone is looking so sexy!"

Annika chuckled turning to Rudra as Om smacked his head. They wished her after which Rudra asked "By the way didi this dress. I mean you generally don't wear such dresses. No offence you are looking quite hot in this as well." Annika chuckled before replying "Well I had a date planned with Nikhil but your brother spoiled everything and now I am here since I had no time to change. Oops from time I remember I am getting late where is your brother?"

"He must be in his room. Second one from right side on first floor."replied Om and Annika smiled in acknowledgement before running toward his room. Om was lost in thoughts when Rudra asked "What happened Om?"

"Don't you think Shivaay had suddenly started working too much. He now doesn't even take a leave on Sunday. Something is definitely fishy."

"Come-on O Bhaiya is anyway a workaholic. The growth rate must not be going as he wish it to be." gave in Rudra before adding "By the way you remember today his look when I poured chocolate sauce over his face. Oh God be was looking like he was going to eat me." Om chuckled remembering the morning incident before going inside his room along with Rudra to complete his statues leaving Dadi in thoughts.

"Something is definitely not the way it looks!" she whispered to herself looking toward the way Annika left.

Annika knocked the gate of the devil's room but there was no reply. Pushing it slightly she peeked inside not seeing anyone. She slowly walked inside and inspected his room. "Where did the devil went leaving his hell?" She chuckled at her own words. The room was just as dark and dull as his cabin except for the attached pool. She walked near the window admiring the pool whose ripples gave a blue reflection on the entire dimly lit room.

Hearing a click of door, she turned to face the devil only to get her breath hitched at the point. There stood the devil with just a towel around his lower body. His beautiful body glistening with the drops of shower he just took. His coal black wet hairs spread messily all around as he rubbed a hand through it still not noticing the viewer in his room. No doubt he was one of the most handsome creation of the God!

As if coming back in her senses Annika closed her eyes squealing in surprise and that's when Shivaay noticed her. His lips turned into a smirk seeing her flushed state. Of course he knew when she came. Khanna had informed him. It was all planned to see his effect on her.

That's when his eyes fell on her dress, his pupil dilated and the color of his orbs turned steely blue. His eyes roamed from her bare legs to her closed eyes gulping every curve of her body. His eyes had the capability to see both her naked body as well as soul without removing a single piece of fabric.

He marched toward her with slow steps. Steps which accompanied his demons to take over the angel.

Annika peaked in between when she didn't felt any moment and her body stiffened when she saw him taking steps toward her. The same way a tiger does toward his prey. Her voice got stuck in her throat as her eyes were locked with his. She started taking steps back until she was stuck in between him and the wall.

He placed both his hands around her while Annika closed her eyes breathing heavily, her heart was pumping so loud that she was sure he could hear it. She wanted to push him away but her body felt frozen in his proximity. He brought his face extremely close to her, sniffing her fragrance asked in a delirious voice "What are you wearing Annika?"

"A dress----" that's all Annika could come up as the smell of his shower was creating havoc inside her mind. He took yet another deep breath of her smell,  his addiction before tracing the tip of his nose on the joint of her ears.

"You - do not - leave - your house - dressed like this - without - being - on arm - of a man - like - me" he ground out a terrifying staccato with scary pauses.

"A man like you?" she whispered holding her breath as his both the hands held her caged. She couldn't fathom what was happening. This proximity was killing as well as soothing her.

"A man like me who will shoot another man in his face for even looking at you" he growled and took a deep pause breathing near her ear before adding

"Yeah Annika---a--- man---like--me or me! "