Bambi Eyes

Chapter 8 - Bambi Eyes

Louis continued to search for the boy. He finally wanted to know what enigmas were hidden in the corridors of his mental world. In addition, Louis had to admit that he had already developed feelings for him as soon as they first locked their eyes with each other.

Lying on the sofa, he scrolled through several instagram and twitter profiles. Nothing. No sign of a curly head named Harry. And if he does, then he probably must be hiding behind an anonymous username.

Louis sighed loudly and saw his roommate, Niall, enter the living room. Niall raised an eyebrow and looked closely at his blue-eyed buddy. "What is it that bothers you so much that you only spend your days off on your mobile and did not want to go fishing with Liam?". Louis looked up and met Niall's gaze. Then he sat up straighter and blew some air out of his mouth - his frustration hiding behind it. "I'm going crazy.", he mumbled. Niall sat beside him and gave him a compassionate look. "In fact, I never thought I would fall in love with someone so soon. However, it happened. At night I dream of him. ''.

"From whom?".

''The curly head.''.

Niall looked at him a bit dumbfounded. "But didn't you think he was way too shy?", he asked Louis then. "What does that change about the fact that his eyes follow me? The pain reflected in them?'', Louis replied, definitely sounding desperate for help. Niall sighed. "You are a loud personality, Louis. He would be overwhelmed, I tell you.''. "Pft.", Louis rolled his eyes slightly. "Just because you know me that way, it does not mean I can not act softer in front of him.", Louis said, trying to convince Niall that he would not overwhelm Harry with his style. Niall sighed. "I just wanted to warn you, Louis.", he said.

Then he got up to get ready for work. Niall also worked on sundays because he was employed in the hospital.  Louis widened his eyes. In the hospital! That's it! Maybe Niall could help him find Harry. Even if it's just about finding his residential district. Louis grinned to himself.

Niall would definitely help him find the boy with the bambi eyes.