Chapter Three

Savannah

I woke up to Kylie jumping on me again, but add to it she was squealing. "Kylie shut up!" I said throwing her a pillow. "No! Your lover texted you!" She squealed I got up. She got off and laid next to me. I rubbed my eyes grabbing my glasses.

Jack G 🥵: Glad my new best friend is home safe.
Jack G🥵: We still up for Froyo??
Jack G🥵: Shit Im rude sorry... Good morning sunshine. Hope we're still up for Froyo?

I smiled at the text messages. That's cute. "Oh my god! That's like the next level of cute." Kylie squealed. "Can you stop squealing." I whined. "Not until you admit it's cute." She said hitting me with a pillow. "Oh my god! Okay it's cute." I said rolling my eyes.

"He definitely has a crush on you." She said. "No its Just him being nice." I said. "Savannah no guy ever re types a message to a girl especially if it's rude."

"Kylie... jack and I will never be a thing. Even if I wanted." I said. "And why's that? If Nate and I could do it. So can you." She said. "One thing... Nate knows you're still in High school. Jack doesn't." I said.

"Holy Shit. You didn't tell him." She said. "What was I suppose to do. "Oh hey! I'm still in High school. I hope we can be more than friends." Like no!" That's nor jack. Plus jack doesn't do relationship." I rant.

"Not with that attitude." She replied. I rolled my eyes. "Look... if it helps... I'll talk to Nate to talk with Jack." She said. I rolled my eyes. "There I texted Nate." She said.

It went silent. "Are you going to at least text him back?" She asked. I nodded my head before texting him saying yes. "Now I'm going to find you a cute outfit. While you go shower" She said. I got up grabbing the things I needed.

Within 20 minutes I was out. I blowed dried my hair, brushed my hair. By the time I got out. Kylie had like 4 outfits out. "Okay... I think these are nice outfits for your date with Jack." She said. "Kylie it isn't a date.... we're just hanging out." I said. "Which basically means date." She said.

I rolled my eyes before looking at the clothes. I decided a white tank top with jean shorts and white Adidas shoes. She curled my hair a bit.

By the time I was done it was 2:30

By the time I was done it was 2:30. Then my brothers barged in. "Where are you going?" They asked. "Get out of my room! How many times do I have to tell you to knock!" I yelled pushing them out. "Mom! Savannah is hitting us!" They yelled going downstairs.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad I don't have siblings." She said. "Tell me about it." I said. "Wanna go get food?" I offered. She nodded before we made our way downstairs. "Savannah, Why'd your brothers tell me you were hitting them?" My mom asked meeting us at the door.

"Mom I didn't hit them. I Just pushed them out of my room. They never knock. They Just barge in. Kylie was in my room. What if she was changing?! That's embarrassing!" I rant a bit. She agreed before letting us leave.

We got in my car driving to Taco Bell. We order and sit down eating Inside. "So when do you think you'll tell jack?" She asked. "I don't know. Maybe today." I said. "Well Nate texted back saying. Jack would have to think about dating a girl still in high school. Cause he feels like he's not gonna see her often." She said.

"I can see that. Even I don't think I could date him being away." I admitted. "Good news is that he said it also depends on how much he really likes her." She said. I processed it in my head. "So if you make jack fall in love with you... you might have a shot." She said. I nodded before we got our food and changed the subject.

~
It was coming to that time. I drove to Red Mango to meet up with Jack there. I got off ordering what I wanted. I sat there waiting for 5 minutes before I couldn't help myself. Then 10 minutes. No jack still. I waited more and more. Until it was an hour after the time we were suppose to meet. I knew he wasn't coming.

I got up throwing away my trash. Getting in my car and driving away. I got inside my house running to my room and slamming my door. I took off my clothes changing into spandex and sports bra. Crying myself to sleep. This wasn't healthy for me.

••••
Damn Jack. Why you gotta do her like that??