Chapter Thirty-nine

Savannah

I hear Kylie and Lia's voices and big feet stomping that when they tried to scare me, I scared them Instead.

"Y'all bitches are loud." I explain laughing. "Well... that's not our faults... Kylie wouldn't shut up." Lia says.

"It's not my fault you kept answering my questions." Kylie responds making me slap myself of how dumb she can me.

"Why you guys here?" I ask smiling at their dumb asses. "Well.... Katie is having a kickback day where we can all hang out and chill. You are going with us." Kylie says.

"Guys I would go, but Jack and I aren't really talking and I don't want him to find out that I'm going to what he'll consider a party without him." I say.

"Well go talk to him before the party." Lia says. "It's not that simple." I say just as I get a call from Jack.

" well are you just gonna sit there and not answer?" Kylie asks. I give her a look before I answer.

"Hey." I say into the phone. "Hey.... I wasn't sure if you were going to answer." He says softly.

"Yeah... I just woke up, Kylie and Lia woke me up." I tell him. "Ohh... so i should probably call later." He says. "I mean you called already... so what'd you need?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know if we could talk today?" He asks. I mute him telling the girls.

"Bitch say yes." Kylie says. "we'll be there if you need us." Lia says.

I go ahead telling jack yes, getting where he wanted us to meet and time. I get dressed, putting on a swimsuit Incase I end up going to the party.

Before we headed to the place jack wanted to meet, which was a park. The girls took me to McDonald's than to the park which I waited on him.

"Hey.. sorry I was late." He says. "It's whatever." I say not caring. "How you been?" He asks. "I've been fine. What about you?" I ask.

"Honestly... I've been lost, I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't even know where to start" He says. "Well... you could probably start with when did you feel like you couldn't trust me? Or what reason did I give you to believe that you couldn't trust me?" I say.

"There isn't one Savannah, I was jealous that he was taking you to the dance, but I'm not going to lie about how it made me so mad the fact you couldn't tell me about you and mark." He says. "You never asked..... I told you we were only friends. I told you the truth, whatever happened between mark and I is in the past. Mark and I already talked about everything." I say trying to get him to understand.

We both didn't say anything for awhile. Just sitting in front of each other was it. It was uncomfortable or awkward.

"I need to go." I say getting up. "For what? So you can go to a kickback party where you get to chill out with friends?" He says looking up.

"No Jack you don't get to do that... You don't get to make me feel guilty when that's all I've felt this entire week because you felt you couldn't trust me." I say.

"So what-"
"So what? You made the dance a big deal when I asked you if you wanted to go Monday night. If you would've talked to me Tuesday Instead of accusing me or thinking of something I would've told you that Mark was going to let you take me instead." I say.

"You could've talked to me Wednesday or Thursday." He says. "Why would I take my boyfriend to a dance where he can't trust me in the moment? So I would feel watched." I say before walking away leaving jack behind.

~

Lia and Kylie never asked about what we talked about, they only said they wanted me to enjoy the night.  I wear my white two piece swim suit.

The girls and I have a small photo shoot while the boys just played their stupid games

The girls and I have a small photo shoot while the boys just played their stupid games. I also couldn't notice that Mark was watching smiling, and a few guys just watching us.

Once we finished, Mark came over to me. "You girls just love the selfies and pictures." He laughs. "Oh shut up.... you do them too when I'm around." I say.

"Okay... but I don't do them in front of a bunch of girls." He says. "The boys are too dumb to even notice." I say closing my eyes for a bit.

"Shut up... most of the guys are now heart eyeing you since they found out you and jack got together." He says making my eyes open fast.

"Why are they-?"
"Because any girl Jack dates... is because they're either good at sex or send pictures... and you dating jack makes it hotter I guess because no one saw it coming from you." He explains interrupting me.

"Well they're gonna have to keep dreaming because that hasn't nor will happen." I tell him.
"I mean you do look pretty gorgeous to me." He says.

"Ehh." I say making him chuckle.
"C'mon get your ass up... we are going to the hot tub. You are not going to just sit around and do nothing." He says pulling my hand.

"Fine... you grinch."

-

"Okay shut the fuck up no you didn't." I say laughing punching him. "No for real I did, she wouldn't shut up." He says laughing also.

"I also may have gotten grounded for like two months." He adds. "You're dumb." I say laughing.

"Well... I do get it from someone." He says looking at me. "I am smart so shut up... must've been like Kylie." I say.

Our laughter dies down after awhile...

We just look at each other for awhile....

No one was near or with us....

Only music that was coming from outside....

Mark came closer to me....

My breathing feeling un balanced....

Feeling Marks hand come to my cheek, our foreheads touching.

"I don't want to mess anything up.... but I really Just want to feel your lips." He says softly making me close my eyes. "I would be lying if I said I didn't want it also..." I say pausing grabbing onto his hand grabbing my cheek and rubbing it.

I feel his lip kissing by my ear the warmth of his kiss and soft lips was comforting. I lay my hand on his chest after awhile leaving it there before I pushed him slightly off of me looking up at him.

"What the hell?" I hear.

••••