Chapter Six

Savannah

Saturday was just a recover day. Kylie and I just slept in, watched movies. Ate food. And watch some more movies. Today, Sunday. I was going on a date with Jack Gilinsky. I didn't really know what to expect. Kylie picked my outfit while I got showered. I did a bit of makeup but not a lot only fake eyelashes, lipsticks and bb cream. I changed into the clothes.

"Kylie he's gonna think I'm trying to seduce him." I said. "My boobs are basically poking out." I added. "You'll Thank me later. Plus this is comfortable. And that's why I gave you that thing of a jacket." She said.

"Now let me take you pictures." She said. We walked downstairs to the back. She started taking pictures then we went inside and looked at them. "Oh my god! You should post this one." She said. I nodded my head.

@babysavs97: classic ⚡️

Comments
@babykylie: And my bestie slays again 🔥🥵
@liababy: I'd hit🥵
@liababy: where am I at when this happened?
@stassiebaby: we need to hang out sometime gorg 😍🥵
@skate: mm... i like the other one better.
@jordanbeau: my gurl is perf 😍🥵🥵
@Justin: she ain't your gurl Jordan @Jordanbeau

Babysavs97 replied to @liababy @babykylie @Jordanbeau: Thanks guy, I love you all ❤️❤️
Babysavs97 replied to @stassiebaby: yes girly... HMU sometime gorgeous.

I think I was done with Instagram so I just sat with Kylie waiting for jack. Then my phone vibrated:

Jack G🥵: hey I'm almost to your house, I hope you're ready.

Savs 😜:
Yeah I'm ready. Take your time.

Then I heard a honk. "Holy shit, Kylie. I'm going on a date with Jack. What the fuck. What if I Just say I'm sick. Kylie go tell him I'm sick!" I said fast going upstairs. "Oh no you are not! You've waited all high school and middle school for this. And now you have that chance. So be a big girl. And go!" She said opening my door and pushing me out.

I just got kicked out of my house. I turned around slowly. Walking towards Jacks Jeep. I smiled at him opening my door. "Hey! How's my girl doing?" He asked reaching over and giving me a hug. I got butterflies when he called me "his girl." Like what????

"I'm good. How's the one and only jack Gilinsky doing?" I asked. "It's going great. Im starting this Friday's game." He said. "Oh my god! That's great! So you must be very excited for this Friday then." I said smiling. "Yes I am. You should come and cheer me on. I'd really appreciate it." He said looking at me.