Chapter Seventeen

Savannah.

"Are you kidding me?! You meant to tell me that Jack has been keeping this 12 year old girl in a low-key relationship. That's been an on and off thing. Yet jack never told me about?!" I freaked out.

Stassie and Sammy nodded their head.
"Now they're dating again?! Or seeing each other?! All because this girl posted a picture of them together?"

They nodded their heads again.
"You see though. Jack left after you guys left. That picture seems more recent." Sammy said.

I sighed while rolling my eyes. "It could be just a lie though. It wouldn't be the First time she does it." Stassie kept going.

"Can I see the picture or post?" I asked. Sammy and Stassie looked at each before Stassie nodded her head. Sammy took out his phone pulling up the pictures.

Madisonbeer: Feels good to be back in your arm 💏❤️

I couldn't deny it. They looked cute. She was prettier than I was. She looked like she was the rich typical girl. I handed Sammy back his phone.

"I told you guys... he likes someone else. I'm Just his friend." I said faking a smile and being happy.

They gave me a sympathy look. "No! We are not letting jack get back with this girl Stassie! Jack deserves someone new and genuine like Savannah." Sammy yelled.

"Yeah sammy right! We are not letting jack do this! But I'm tired can we go to McDonald's. Wait Sammy. How about you go home. Us girls can have a sleep over?!" Stassie suggested. I nodded my head.

"Why can't I stay?" Sammy asked. "I mean you can, but you have to stay with my brothers. Plus we have school tomorrow. Lia, Kylie, and I have to be up early, but you can stay as long as you want." I said. They nodded their heads. The other boys left.

Sammy drove us to McDonald's ordering our food. "On me ladies." He said pulling out his credit card. We giggled before laughing at Sammy.

We got home, setting up a fort, taking popcorn, sodas, candies, and ice cream to the fort. This was gonna be a fun night. I wasn't gonna be thinking of jack at all. I knew that for a fact. We binged watch shoes and movies before we ended up falling asleep.

••••
Wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but hope you guys enjoyed it :)