Chapter Twenty-six

Savannah

Everything was alright. Still managed to get away from Jack. Sometimes he comes to my house asking my parents about me, everytime he does they get mad at me since I keep making them lie.

It had been like four weeks since I've talked to him, I've managed to get a boot but when I'm home I'm suppose to be on crutches or if I'm out a standing a lot. So I basically need them everywhere I go.

"Hey! Guess what?!" Trey says loudly jumping on me. "Dude you're heavy, get off of me." I joke trying to push him off.

"That is mean,but guessss." He says raising an eyebrow.  "What?"

"I got us tickets to go Omaha Mavericks football game..."

My ears stopped working, my mind kept repeating that part. Tickets, football game, us, Mavericks. This could only go wrong.

"What? No.... When?" I ask shock.
"Next Friday. I know I was sock when my parents gave them to me." He explains.

"Wow..... that's amazing. You've always wanted to go to one." I say happy for him.

"I know, you know how much fun we are going to have. Dude what if they invite us to one of the after game parties. Our life will be easier in college."

"Trey you Can't get your hopes up to high, but if you wanted to go to one. Why don't you Just go to one. A lot of people go to them without actually being invited."

"And how do you know that?"

"Well... how do you think I met jack? How I talked to him?"

"Oh my god! I am so dumb and stupid for even asking you to go with me. Look don't worry about it, I'll ask someone else to go."

"No... No-No, It's fine. I'll go with because you've been there for me. Plus what are the odds something huge happens, right?" I say with a bit of butterflies in my stomach.

"I mean yeah, the odds are small. If you ever feel like you can't, you're gonna have to fight it off."

I nod my head.

Next Friday

The day finally came.

I am freaking out. I'm Just staring at myself in the mirror. I can't decide what I want to wear, or don't know if what I'm wearing is fine.

"Okay you'll definitely be getting some college boy number tonight

"Okay you'll definitely be getting some college boy number tonight." Trey says leaning on the door frame.
"Shut up no I won't, and you'll be there to see that, oh wait you won't see anything because nothing will happen."