Chapter Eight

Savannah

Friday. Today is the day where I decide if I want to go to the lake or Jacks game. The group has been ignoring me just like them. So of course I'm going to Jacks game now. I've been great in school so my parents bought me VIP tickets to Jacks game.

The whole day at school, I was only paying attention to my classes and texting jack. We've actually gotten closer and it feels nice. My feelings have been all over the place. Like one moment I feel like we're only friends and I don't have feelings for him, but the next thing you know is that I have really strong feelings for him even by the smallest things.

I've managed to get in contact with Kylie and she's decided to come with me to Jacks game, also the fact Nate would be there. Friday's I got out early along with Kylie. We decided to change at my house and then go to Jacks.

Jack gave me his other jersey to wear which I thought was cute and romantic. Kylie was stuck only wearing Mavericks t-Shirt. I grabbed a jacket and my purse along with accessories I would need later.

We managed to get Jacks house with his roomies within 20 minutes. When I walk in Jack greets me and Kylie. But keeps me under his arm.

I already felt like the luckiest girl in this world and you could tell just my looking at me. Then I recognize someone. It's Stassie. She comes up to me hugging me.

"Oh my god! You're even more gorgeous in person!" She squealed. "Aww! Thank you! Right back at you Stassie." I said smiling blushing a bit.

"Aww you're even blushing." She said. I blushed even more than I heard a cough next me. Kylie.

"Oh! Stassie i would like you to meet one of my best friends, Kylie. Kylie this is Stassie." I introduced them. They greeted and hugged.

Stassie took us to meet the boys.
"Savannah, Kylie. This is Sammy, my boyfriend.... this one is Jack Johnson, also known as Johnson or J and Jacks best friend." She said. I smiled at them pretending like I didn't know any of these people.

"Hey! Welcome to our place! Make yourself comfortable, we don't judge." I think Johnson said. I smiled at him.
"You guys look familiar..." Sammy said. I panicked I looked over at Kylie.

"Well... Kylie also dates Nate." I blurted as an excuse to us being familiar. He just nodded.
"Oh my god! Johnson! Where the fuck did you leave my fucking charger!" Someone yelled throughout the house.

Jack came back to me and wrapped his arm around me. "I told you Johnson not to borrow anything of hers unless you'll take it back to her."

Then a really really REALLY! Pretty girl came downstairs. "I left it in my room." Johnson said rolling his eyes. "Instead of rolling your eyes maybe you should roll your ass back into my room and put things back instead of being a lazy ass." She yelled.

"Oh Gracie! Come meet Savannah and Kylie." Stassie said. She got closer to us reaching her hand to shake, but I couldn't help but feel like she was judging me especially Jacks hand around me.

"Oh! You must be Jacks new girl." She said with a hint of fake and disgusted. I didn't know what to say. I looked at jack. "Yeah She is." He spoke up. I didn't know about this girl. Never heard of her. Never seen her.

Then she left and went upstairs. Leaving us all to keep talking to one another.

~
We make it to the stadium. Kylie and I making sure we had drinks and popcorn before heading to our seat behind the football boys. Were it would easy for us to also make it on the field.

I saw Stassie standing with the football boys. Gracie with the cheerleaders close to the football boys. Stassie Later came up to us taking pictures and selfies to post them. She Came and sat next to us.

We watched the boys the whole time, cheering and screaming everytime they made a touchdown. It was towards the end of the game they were tied. Jack had to make a pass to Sammy with 10 seconds on the clock.

I was nervous... I Just kept eating more and more popcorn every seconds pass. I look at the clock 7 seconds jack looking for chance... when he does there's 4 seconds. C'mon Sammy! With one seconds left Sammy makes a touchdown!!!

"Yeahhh!!!! Sammy!!!!"
"Our boys won!!!!!"
We screamed. We all go to the field looking for Sammy and Jack. Stassie hugs Sammy, while I still looked for Jack. Kylie manages to find him, when I turn around.... it's like the world stop moving. Except them two. Gracie and Jack. Interlocking lips.

I brushed it off and pretended it didn't hurt, but it Just hurt more. "I think we-um... we should Just head out." I turned to Kylie. She nodded her head. We said bye to Sammy and Stassie heading to my car.

When I turn on my car I get a text message from jack, "where are you?" I ignore the message and Just drive home.

He didn't mean it. It Just slipped. We're only friends and it's clear now. Kylie spends the night with me. We get dressed to go to sleep.
"We can still drive down to meet the group." She said. I hummed setting an alarm at 7:30 so we can leave by 8:30.

Before we passed out.