Part 1

I am sitting in my room listening to some songs by Got7 and editing a new video for Youtube when someone knocks on my door. "Y/n baby can I come in?" A familiar voice asks from outside. The door opens to reveal my best friend and boyfriend, Ji-young. Ji-young and I have been friends since you were just toddlers and only started dating two years ago. I admire his features. He looks like he could be a k-pop idol. His skin is pale and his eyes make him look cold but in reality he was a real softy. "Hey." I greet him. "I saw you leave school early today. Did something happen?" He asks sounding concern. "Nothing. I just wasn't feeling very well." I answer hoping he would buy it. I don't want to tell him of my bullies. I refuse to burden him so I don't tell him about what they do. "You told me before you went to class you were feeling fine. So did something happen?" He asks looking at me with a worried look. I bite my lip thinking of a lie to tell him. I sigh before telling him. "Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jimin hurt me again." I answer telling him the truth. Ji-young hugs me protectively. "I wish you would tell me more about it instead of hiding it. I'll make sure to make them stop tomorrow." He says holding my tighter. I push away looking up at him before saying, "What are you going to do? There are seven of them and only one of you." He laughs a bit. "Babe I'm not going to face them alone. I'll have Ash and the others with me. Now how about we watch Good Morning Call?"He asks. My eyes light up hearing the series I am currently trying to finish. We cuddle on the bed and start watching the Japanese drama.