IV. Campus beauty, department beauty

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, neither Love o2o and the novel.

Marinette stays a while watching the screen. Maybe the computer got damaged because of the splashed water? Maybe she read wrong or maybe he wanted to say something else... But the "marry me" is a bit difficult to confuse.

[Ladybug]: Mr. Noir ... Has your account been hacked?

[ChatNoir]: ...

[ChatNoir]: Have you seen the latest announcement about the last Couple Competition?

A couple competition? It's been a while since she participated in one. "I'm going to check the game's official page." Ladybug answers and opens the page in a new window. The first thing you see when you enter is "COUPLE PK COMPETITION" in big letters.

Marinette quickly reads the information of the event and before finishing it, she has already realized what it is about. In short, it's a series of battles in pairs of which the first three of each server will get a reward, and the couple that wins between the servers will gain the main price. Being among the top three of the server has a reward of good items, but the main price is an exuberant amount of Dimas. Just reading it, hearts form in her eyes and she starts drooling.

[Ladybug]: You were looking for me for this competition?

[ChatNoir]: Mhmm

[Ladybug]: why me?

[ChatNoir]: You are the player who is at the top of the female list, and with a big difference from the second.

...Well. That makes sense. But still she feels a little moved. ChatNoir is a very strong player, not for anything he is first among the guys. Besides, he has a lot of weapons and spiritual pets at really high levels. If she joins him, the probability of winning the competition is more than fifty percent. However, the first time she got married was to fulfill couples missions in the guild, is it okay that this time she marries for the competition?

But if you think about it, if you don't do it for missions or competitions, then why does one marry strangers in the game?

[Ladybug]: fine!

[Ladybug]: Let's get married.

Ladybug starts walking towards Amore's temple when ChatNoir stops her.

[ChatNoir]: wait

[Ladybug]: what is it?

Would it have been too direct? Marinette dismisses those thoughts when she sees the answer.

[ChatNoir]: I need to make some preparations.

[ChatNoir]: in three days at eight o'clock.