VI. The wedding

Disclaimer: I don´t own Miraculous Ladybug, neither Love o2o and the novel.

"Finally, I want to thank everyone who is in the conference and for having listened to our project

"Finally, I want to thank everyone who is in the conference and for having listened to our project. ´Lucky Charm Tech´ hopes to bring more news in the future." It´s Saturday afternoon and Adrien, dressed in a suit, has just finished the small conference with the representatives and some directors of big technology companies. Next to him are Nino, Luka and Kim, thanking everyone.

"Lucky Charm Tech" is the name of the company formed by this group of university students, which at the moment are developing a new game. Despite their ages, the small company has shown great skills in the video games field and a huge development; when they announced the date for a private conference, many companies showed interest and accepted the invitation.

When people started to leave the room some representatives offered cards from their company to negotiate and talk about the support they could provide. Without a doubt, the conference had been successful.

"Young Agreste, you really surprised me." Massimo Rossi, director of the famous company 'Neo Akuma' was the last one to leave the room. "I would love to negotiate with you, young people this days are the next generation´s future!" Mr. Rossi hands him his introduction card and they agree on a date to meet.

"Dude, it was Mr. Rossi!" Kim whispers excitedly once the director walks away. "If 'Neo Akuma' supports our project, it will be a success."

"We're getting closer and closer to that." Nino and Luka nodded equally excited.

Adrien smiles too. "Of course we're going to make it, who's the boss here?" He teases them with a certain narcissistic tone.

"Yes, yes, boss you are the best!" Sarcasm can be noticed from afar.

"We better hurry up for the wedding, our boss is getting married!"

***

Ladybug feels extremely embarrased. There are probably hundreds of people at the wedding. Hopefully, ChatNoir won´t be bankrupt after giving wedding memories to everyone.

Just at this moment, Ladybug receives an exchange request from ChatNoir: he offers a couple of attack team items. There is no need to see them in detail; just because of its brightness, she knows that they are all divine level items. Ladybug asks surprised: "Is this...?"

ChatNoir simply says: "Wedding gift".

So this is how it feels to go out with a rich guy?

Despite this, Ladybug doesn´t feel right receiving these expensive equipment. Even if she becomes his wife, she doesn´t like to get things without effort.

[Ladybug]: it's not necessary

[ChatNoir]: you can use them in the competition.