VII. A new worldview

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, neither Love o2o and the novel.

"Mari you´ve been smiling at the screen for an hour." Alya is getting her stuff ready for her morning classes. I still can´t believe that you repaired the computer the same day and the first thing you did was play MV. "

"I haven’t been playing that long... and it's because I'm done with my homework." Marinette tries to hide a slight blush.

"Yes, of course... don’t think I forgot about your secret date. Just because I have class in fifteen..." Alya says before leaving the bedroom. "See you in the cafeteria at 12?"

Marinette only agrees with a small "yes" as she begins to dress up for her classes as well.

It's the week after the wedding between Ladybug and ChatNoir, and Marinette spent most of the weekend playing with her new husband and her group. It is amazing how quickly she adapted to the dynamics of the team, even Tikki told her that every time they fought against monsters, either in a group or as a couple, other players recorded the fights because of how great they looked. What is much more surprising is that the newlyweds had an excellent chemistry. A few days after meeting each other, Ladybug and ChatNoir fought in perfect synchrony with an impressive speed. Not only in combat, both players went for long walks in different places of the game and talked until they had to log out. They came to understand themselves to the point that their friends teased them by saying they looked like a married couple of several years, or an elderly couple according to DarkCupid.

After her calculus and language classes, Marinette meets Alya at the Science cafeteria.

"It seems that today we have sautéed with sweet and sour pork, we have to get in line before... Alya? Can you stop seeing the phone? "

"Shhhh" Alya tries to silence her friend without looking up from the phone. "The university forum is full of gossip today... it seems that many of them are of the Friday game scam."

Gossip. What else could it be? Marinette rolls her eyes and pulls her friend toward the lunch line.

"Wait! Don’t pull me so fast that the signal is low. "

"You can read them in the bedrooms after picking up the lunch."

"Ohhh this is another one" Alya says while ignoring her friend. "When I saw the department beauty getting out of the luxurious car my world collapsed." Alya raises an eyebrow as she reads. "What a strange title... although now I have to read everything." Marinette finally manages to push her to the line.

"Ohhhh, there are also pictures!"

"..."

"Hey Mari."

"What is it?"

"The girl in the photos has a bag very similar to yours."

Marinette, intrigued, approaches the phone and looks at the photos. In them appears a young girl with a censored face coming out of a seemingly luxurious car with a pink bag with black details.