VIII. The WeatherForce clan

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, neither Love o2o and the novel.

"Did you see his face? The more you spoke, the more he blushed!" Rose said excitedly as the group of girls walked back to the Science department

"I laughed so much that at one point I had to cover my face with my hands, he looked so confident!" Alya told them still laughing.

"At least you could laugh, I had to hold the phone all the time and I couldn’t move because the video would be out of focus." Chloè mentioned with a pout.

"Did you get to record everything?"

"Who do you take me for? Of course!" Chloè, somewhat offended, responds. "Do I upload it to the forum now?"

"Pass it to me first, I'll edit it a bit."

While Alya and Chloè were exchanging the videos, Rose seems to remember something and stops walking. "Oh no!"

Juleka who was at her side asks her what is going on. Rose pulls out her phone while she tries to explain, but only blurted words without context such as 'late', 'company', 'work' and 'Akuma'. With this last word Alya understands what she is trying to say.

"Are you talking about interviews for the summer practices in 'Neo Akuma'?"

"Yes! I was so busy in classes that I didn’t have time, the inscriptions ended last week! "

"Oh, don’t worry about that. All four of us have been accepted to have the interview." Alya told her unconcernedly. However, her friends turned to her. The only one who didn’t seem surprised was Juleka.

"... Did I forgot to tell you? I sent the inscriptions for all of us, except for Juleka who already has work in her studio. "

"Really?! I didn´t know that Neo Akuma had opened inscriptions this year." Marinette and Chloè exchanged surprised looks.

"I didn’t expect it either, but I got a notification and decided to sign us up before a bunch of people did."

"My savior!" Rose throws herself on Alya like a little monkey, which makes the brunette almost lose her balance. "You're going to leave me breathless!"

After Juleka put down Rose from Alya's back, the two say goodbye to the rest of the group because their afternoon classes. Meanwhile, Marinette, Alya and Chloè return to the dorms.

"CLOTHES!" Chloè shouts looking inside her closet.

"Clothes?" Marinette asks puzzled but her eyes don’t look away from the game on the computer.

"Yes! I have nothing to wear, we need to go shopping right now! "

"Your closet is going to explode, how come you have nothing?" Alya tries to reason with her.

"My clothes are beautiful, but what we need is clothes that make us look professional. My dresses are mostly for parties or for everyday class."

"Your daily clothes are famous brands clothes."