☆ONE☆

*flashback*
We walked out of Dylan's house both relieved. Hand in hand, me and Payton walked to the Uber that just pulled up. Payton opened the door for me and I got in, scooting over the far seat. Payton got in after me and shutting the door behind him. I put my seatbelt on as the driver pulled away from the curb. Payton put his hand on mine and made me look up. I smiled and he returned it. His hand went to my cheek and he rubbed thumb against my skin. Shuddering at his touch, I grabbed his hand that was on my face and intertwined our cold fingers. That connection was still there and this time, it was stronger. My heart beat fast and it hurt in a way. Only he made me feel this way. This fiery feeling took over me. My face became hot and his smile melted my heart. And that's when I knew, he was the one.
*present time*
I got dressed into a small red dress that had white polka dots on them and slipped on some white heels. I curled my hair and put  a red headband on. With neutral makeup, minus the red lipstick, I was ready and I looked like I was from the 70's or 80's. 90's maybe. I walked into the living room and grabbed my phone that was charging on the kitchen counter. My mom walked in with a phone in hand and smiled.
"You look so good!" She exclaimed while putting her hand over her chest. I smiled and laughed. She took a few pictures and then let me go. I texted Payton and told him I was ready.

Y/n:
im ready 💓

Payton🥰:
Ok, I'm on my way 😘

                  I locked my phone and got a glass of water. Soon there was a knock on my door. I ran to it and open the door to find my baby . I smile as he engulfed me in a hug. He kissed the top of my head and I pulled away. I kissed he cheek as he came into the house.
                  "Hi mrs. *last name*," Payton says as we walk into the kitchen.
                 "Oh Payton! How lovely it is too see you," She says walking over to him and hugging him like a mother would.
                 "Oh don't you two look cute," my mom says taking out her phone again.
                  "Mom," I say groaning. She insists on one more picture so we let her. And after two agonizing minutes my mom lets us go. We walk out of the house to find Chase H, Dylan, Jackson, Sam, and Chase K. We all decided to go trick or treating with each other this year because it would be fun.
We walked down the street and soon got to the big complex of houses where we went to evening single house and got a ton of candy. You are never to old to go trick or treating. We all had the classic pillow cases and mine was white and satin.
When we all got tired it was around midnight and most of the houses lights were out. Very few people walked down the street. We eventually went back to my house because it was closest but didn't stay. We got an Uber and all went to Payton's.
"Thank you sir," Payton said as he got out of the uber and closed the door. The guy drove off as we entered the house. The lights were off so we were quiet.
"Alright good nights guys," Payton said as he started going up the stairs to his room I followed and watched the boys go their separate ways to where they would be sleeping. When me and Payton entered his room. I closed the door behind me and sighed. Payton walked up to me.
"Hey baby what's wrong?" His hands slid up my arms and to my shoulders.
"I'm tired," I say as I lean my head on his chest. He kisses the top of my head and then unzipped my dress for me. I climbed out of it and caught the t-shirt Payton threw towards me. I slid it on and the. Took off the headband and took my makeup off. Payton sat down on the bed and went on his phone. I walked over to his and sat next to him. I looked over his shoulder as he scrolled through instagram. I pecked his neck to get his attention. He did nothing so I kissed his neck again. His hand went to my thigh as he went to Snapchat. I kissed his neck one more time.
                         "Y/n?" He asks as he locked his phone. I kissed his neck again.
                          "Hmm?" I pulled away from him as he looked me in the eye. He smirked so I kissed his neck softly again.
"What are you doing?" He asked rubbing his thumb across my thigh. I climb on top of him and straddle him. His hands go to my waist and pull me closer to him, leaving no space in between us. I take his chin and bring his lips to mine. He leans back on the bed so I am on top of him.
"Just keep it quiet," he said as my lips trail down to his neck, and soon a mark appears.

The next morning I woke up and saw Payton still asleep. I decided to take a shower from last night. I got dressed into leggings and one of Payton's hoodies then I went downstairs to the smell of pancakes and bacon and eggs. Payton's mom was cooking and Sam and Chase H, were sitting down talking.
"Hey sleepy head," Chase said ruffling my hair. I sat down on the couch across from them.
"Hey," I said in return. The boys continued talking while I watched whatever was on t.v, which happened to be Saturday morning cartoons. My favorite. After 10 minutes the other Chase and Dylan joined us in the living room.
"Breakfast is ready you guys," Joanne said as we all gathered in the kitchen. Payton was still no where to be seen.
"Where is Payton?" She asked as she set down a pile of plates on the kitchen counter. We all shrugged so I volunteered to go get him.
"Keep it pg in there," Chase H said. I rolled my eyes as the other boys laughed. I walked off and up the stairs to Payton's room. He was sound asleep when I got there. I sat on his bed and shook his arm.
"Baby, wake up," I said. He opened his eyes slowly and then smiled. He pulled me on top of him and showered my face in kisses.
"Payton, come on," I said laughing. He rolled over me and kissed my neck once before getting out of bed leaving me speechless.
I chose Payton and it was no brainer. He was the one I loved and always wanted to be with. He was perfect for me and always will be.