☆TEN☆

you were in your room (sorry i can't remember if you were at home or at payton's, but let's pretend if you were at payton's, you went home for a bit) when you heard a knock on your door.

         you walked to the door and opened it to see your mom. she smiles and handed you a letter. i thanked her and asked who it was from. she replied with payton. i blushed slightly and then closed the door as she walked away.

        i walked to my bed with the letter in my hands. the soft envelope was ice cold, it probably was sitting in the mail box. i slid my finger under the flap and opened the white note. i pulled the letter out and unfolded it. payton's soft, neat handwriting danced across the page. my name was in big letters at the top.

Dear Y/n,

      oh how much i have missed you! i still do and i think about you all the time. i thought i would write to you instead of texting because it feels more romantic to me. my mom misses you and so does faith. so does the pup. we all miss you. so much my dear.
     i haven't been up too much. it's been quiet here except the sound of rain and snow falling outside. i wish you were here and i could hold you, it's very cold here in North Carolina.
         it is almost christmas and i have been thinking about what to get you. you always tell me you don't want or need anything but i know you better.
        anyways y/n, i should get going, i need to send this letter off so you will receive it. i love you muffin.

                                                         yours truly,
                                                             Payton <3

            i smiled and held the letter close to my chest. i eventually got up and set the paper on my desk. i took a picture of it and put it on my instagram story. oh payton, he is so sweet

GUYS I AM SO FREAKING CLOSE TOO 300 followers on ig soooooo go follow me <3 also give me ideas

@sophie.jaee