☆SIX☆

i woke up next to payton. i checked the clock and saw that it was four in the morning. way to early. i rolled over and fixed the blankets. i stared at the wall until i finally fell back asleep. when i woke back up again i was the only one in bed. it was already 11 so i got up and went to the bathroom to shower. i opened the door and caught payton naked, just about to wrap a towel around himself.
"oh sorry," i say stepping out of the room and closing the door. payton came out quickly after me with a flustered face. he grabbed my arm and said it was fine. i lightly smiled and let him go take his shower. after he was finished i so took one and then i went downstairs to find chase hudson sitting on the couch.
"what's up chase," i say gliding my hand through his hair as i walk past him. he looked up at me and smiled, laughing almost.
"morning dork," he responded and continued watching whatever was on the television. i went into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. i took it too the couch and watched *you favorite show* with chase. we ignored each other's existence as i ate my breakfast. both of our eyes were glued to the television. i was so fixed on the tv that i didnt notice payton come up next to me.
"hi baby," he said taking my cheek to his soft lips. i smiled and looked up at him. i kiss his lips quickly before setting my bowl on the coffee table in front of me. the three of us continued watching *your favorite show* for a bit longer until the rest of the boys came down.
        "so, what are we doing today?" jackson asked payton as he rested his elbow on my shoulder. payton shrugged as he stared at his phone. no one had any clue on what to do. so we all decide to walk around town. as we left the house, me and payton had to lock the doors. we were behind everyone else. they were all down the street already as i opened the door. payton grabbed my wrist tightly and pushed me up against a wall. he grabbed my leg and held it against his hip. our faces were inches apart.

sorry i haven't updated in a fat minute 🥵