☆FOURTEEN☆

i woke up alone in the bed i fell asleep in. payton should be next to me but he's not. i roll over and check the time on my phone. 9:30. i groan and sit up, while rubbing my eyes. i toss the blankets off of me and climb out of bed. soon i make it to the door. i open it and look around. no one in sight. my legs move and i walk down the stairs. my vision still a bit blurry. i hear voices coming from the kitchen. i walk toward the noise and soon see payton and chase standing there talking. payton leans up against the counter with a strawberry in hand, about to take a bite. chase notices me and waves. i smile back and walk up behind payton. he turns his head and looks at me softly. he places a kiss on my forehead and then wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me close.
"good morning sunshine" he says. i smile and rest my head. i stay quiet for a bit, and let's the two boys finish their conversation and when chase leaves the room to go find charli, i move infront of the boy and wrap my arms around his torso. i look up to his face as he leans down to give me a kiss. i peck his lips, and then pull away. but he wants more so i kiss him again but for longer.
"how can you look so good even after you just wake up?" he questions. i smile and shrug. he was dressed, in black jeans and a plain white tee. his hair was parted and wavy.
"says you" i say embracing him once more. he groans and picks me up. he runs upstairs to the bedroom. he throws me on the bed as i giggle.
"stop being so damn cute!" he said smiling. i laugh again. he lays down next to me and pulls me close. i lay there next to me, embracing his cologne.

IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE BUT NOW THAT THERE IS QUARANTINE I MIGHT AS WELL AS UPDATE MORE