eighteen :)))

"marry me?" payton was on one knee in hawaii. tropical air blew through their hair as pay bit his bottom lip waiting. y/n smiled while tears running down her cheeks while she nodded crying. payton only laughed before standing up and engulfing the girl, tightly bringing her to his chest.

y/n smiled against his black button up shirt closing her eyes not believing what was happening. she wrapped her arms around his necks digging her fingers into his hair while he brought his lips to hers. the smell of cologne and salt water drifted around them as they shared a kiss so passionate they were sure their hearts were going to explode.

he pulled away from her face, cupping her cheeks as she cried looking at her now fiancé. payton hesitated for a moment before slipping a ring on her left ring finger letting the jewels shine on top. she examined the ring before looking up at the man in-front of her. he kissed her once more before shouting at the top of his lungs in complete and utter bliss.

he was beyond excited to share this part of his life with her and get to start a new one with the only girl he's ever loved. y/n let out a giggle before resting her head against his heaving chest.

"oh i love you" she rested his hands into her hair while he looked off into the sunset only imagining what the future could hold.

the two spent a life that no other couple could together. they shared the most laughs, smiles, tears, and words it almost feels like they should be sick of each other. but i can not express how much they cared for each other in those moments. their souls were made to be with each other and with one another, there simply would be nothing.

i feel like i didn't end as good as i could have in chapter 17, so i made this for you. i hope this is good enough. ❤️