☆FIVE☆

After having a shower I put on some comfortable clothes and brush out my wet hair. I open the bathroom door and peek outside and find Payton on his phone. I go back into the bathroom and pickup my towels, quickly hanging them up. My hair dried kind of wavy so I left it down and brushed my teeth afterwards. Then I go back to Payton's room and lay next to him, cuddling into his arm. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his side. His cologne lingers around his neck and the smell of sugar also lingers. I look up at the ceiling. The fan spins in circles. His room was stuffy and hot. The lights were dim and I could hear the sound of teenage boys entering the house downstairs. The door slammed shut as they all said goodnight. Chases room was right next to ours so he stopped by before going to his.
"hey goodnight guys," he said poking his head in the door. We both look and give him a smile.
"goodnight bro," Payton says puting his hand up as a sort of wave. Almost like the kind if waved drivers give each other.
"night chase," I mention before he closes he door and continues down the hall. Payton locks his phone and slides it in his pocket. He stared up and so I join him. My hand rests on his chest as his arms snakes around my waist, pulling me closer. I turn my head and stare into his eyes. So much passion, fire, love is coming through those perfect eyes of his. He doesn't look at me but I can tell he noticed.
      "What are you staring at?" His head turns to face mine. His lips pink and slightly curved into a perfect smile. His dimples slightly showing and small strands of his hair falling in front of his face. I stare up at his face, his jawline, his neck. I reach my hand too his cheek and pull his face to look at mine. Our eyes lock and we just stare. He kisses me fast. Fast enough that I don't even realize it until it's over. I scan his face slowly before bringing his lips back to mine. But this time it was slower. He grabs my waist with both hands and pulls me on top of him. He pulls my shirt up slightly and rests his hands on my bare skin. My hands hold me up in either side of his face, right on his pillow. He folds back the waistband of my sweat pants so they hang low on my waist. The pink lace if my underwear shows as his thumbs slide across it. My sticky lip gloss spreads across both of his lips but soon is gone. My hands glide up his shirtless body, fingertips tracing his perfectly toned abs. He looks down, breaking the kiss and when my hands reach his collar bone our lips reconnect.

*chase h's pov*

I said goodnight to y/n and Payton and then went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep. The thought of Cynthia and I not being together ran through my mind all night. She made me really happy but things just don't work out sometimes. I mean well I'm almost 18 and she is 14. I know that sounds crazy, and it is, but I like her. A lot but I just don't think it's right for us to be together. I could here y/n and Payton next door. The sound of them kissing made me feel empty inside and lonely. I didn't mind the noise but I wish I wouldn't have to feel this way about it.

*paytons pov*

I hovered over y/n and my hands slid up her thighs. They went up her perfect hips and to her waist as she dragged my face to hers. The kiss was messy and wet. My lips left hers but I left soft wet kisses down her neck and to her chest. I pulled her shirt off leaving her in a sports bra, which I didn't touch. She moans quickly, making me smile, knowing I'm making her feel this way. My princess is happy and that makes me feel like I'm floating. It makes me feel like there are a million butterflies in my stomach and I can't do anything about it. She lights up my day and she keeps me happy, even when I don't want to be sometimes. I love her, and I love her a lot. Y/n ran her hands through my hair as I moved down her stomach to her sweatpants. I went back up to her and kissed her forehead before she nodded. I went back down and slid her pants off. I took her legs and started at her stomach, working my way to her inner thighs. I placed soft kisses on her smooth soft skin. Her hands sill in my hair, she pulled on it a bit, making a moan come out of my mouth.

-the next day-

*y/n's pov*
"Payton!" i yelled from his kitchen counter. I haven't seen him all day because I went out with friends in Charlotte and now it was already 11 pm. I hear footsteps run down the stairs and soon heard Payton's cute laugh. He ran into the kitchen at a fast rate and stopped himself by crashing into the kitchen counter with his hands on my thighs. *you are sitting on the counter btw* he smiled up at me as I grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. His hands slip up to my waist and picked me up off the counter. I started laughing as he carried me away.
"Payton put me down!" I yelled as he threw me on the couch. He laughed as he crawled on top of me and kissed me again.
"Where are the boys?" I asked breathing heavy. He shrugged and kissed my neck quickly. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him back and looked up at Chase's bedroom door. It was the only room I could see. I didn't see anyone so I looked back at my baby. I kissed him one last time before sliding out from underneath him.
"Y/nnnn," Payton whined as I walked away. I turned around while walking and looked at him.
"where are you going?" He asks standing still. He looked suspicious to me.
     "to chases room. I wanna say hi," I responded reaching for the stairs. He gives me a look then charges at my legs, picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. I start laughing like crazy again. I gently hit his back and tell him to put me down as I laugh. He runs up the stairs with me upside down over his shoulder and when he reaches the hallways he puts me down and I run for Chases room. I scream as he runs after me and look behind me to see that he is close on my heels. I look back ahead of me and see chase 3 feet in front of me. He try's to move but it's too late before I knock him down like a bowling pin.
        Me, Payton, and chase all sit in the living room laughing over a movie that the boys picked. Payton slung his arm over my shoulder as I rested my head in his shoulder. I closed my eyes for a few seconds but soon I found myself drifting off into a deep sleep.

/////////

Wooo I haven't failed you guys yet have i? Sorry for the inactivity but I've been busy and I'm finally in Cali again. Idk when I'll update again but I'll try to make it soon. Can u believe that every damn chapter of this second book has been over 1,000 words. Thats probably why it takes me a thousand years to update. Even tho it shouldn't. Ok well I'm gonna go to sleep cuz it's actually 2 am. Comment suggestions!!!